Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening request - Ben Long

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Hi screeners,
    I've been trying to increate my acceptance ratio.
    If you could check these images out before I upload them that'd be appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0943.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	495.1 KB
ID:	1106501Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0865.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	880.8 KB
ID:	1106502Click image for larger version

Name:	korean747saved-2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	1,007.9 KB
ID:	1106503Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC5886-denoise-denoise.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	691.7 KB
ID:	1106504Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0533.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	827.4 KB
ID:	1106505

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
      Hi screeners,
      I've been trying to increate my acceptance ratio.
      If you could check these images out before I upload them that'd be appreciated.
      1. ok
      2-3. borderline contrast (weak-strong)
      4. bit of heat haze
      5. ok

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        1. ok
        2-3. borderline contrast (weak-strong)
        4. bit of heat haze
        5. ok
        Hi dlowwa,
        I changed the contrast on those two photos. Please tell me how they are now:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	korean747saved-4.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	941.5 KB
ID:	1106584Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0865.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	963.0 KB
ID:	1106585

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Ben Long View Post

          Hi dlowwa,
          I changed the contrast on those two photos. Please tell me how they are now:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	korean747saved-4.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	941.5 KB
ID:	1106584Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0865.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	963.0 KB
ID:	1106585
          Both would be acceptable for me, though I could see exposure/contrast possibly being an issue for others.

          Comment


          • #80
            Hi screeners,
            Could you please pre-screen these images:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6609.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	477.8 KB
ID:	1107071Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6653.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	1107072Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6708.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	492.9 KB
ID:	1107073Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6784.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	590.7 KB
ID:	1107074Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7116.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1107075

            Also, am I going crazy or am I not able to like photos anymore. I'm logged in and I've tried logging in and logging out but still the like button hasn't reappeared on any photos.

            Cheers,
            Ben Long

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
              Hi screeners,
              Could you please pre-screen these images:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6609.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	477.8 KB
ID:	1107071Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6653.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	1107072Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6708.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	492.9 KB
ID:	1107073Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC6784.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	590.7 KB
ID:	1107074Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7116.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1107075

              Also, am I going crazy or am I not able to like photos anymore. I'm logged in and I've tried logging in and logging out but still the like button hasn't reappeared on any photos.

              Cheers,
              Ben Long
              Hi screeners,
              I'd love some pre-screening on my previously-uploaded photos!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Ben Long View Post

                Hi screeners,
                I'd love some pre-screening on my previously-uploaded photos!
                1. horizon
                2-3. ok for me
                4. heat haze
                5. soft

                Comment


                • #83
                  Hi screeners,
                  Could you please pre-screen these images:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC3314.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	981.3 KB
ID:	1112934Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9080.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1112935Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4548.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	1112936Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4282.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	1112937 Regards
                  Ben Long

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
                    Hi screeners,
                    Could you please pre-screen these images:
                    1. ok for me
                    2. horizon, (harsh) contrast
                    3. nice shot, but light is tricky (backlit, harsh contrast) at best
                    4. ok for me

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hi screeners,
                      Thanks for your help.
                      Could you please pre-screen these images:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9269.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	674.9 KB
ID:	1113220Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9322.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	667.6 KB
ID:	1113221Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9372.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	1,015.1 KB
ID:	1113222Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9381.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	935.9 KB
ID:	1113223Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9796.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1113224

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
                        Hi screeners,
                        Thanks for your help.
                        Could you please pre-screen these images:
                        2 & 3 a bit dark, and 5 is soft. Otherwise would be ok for me.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hi Screeners,
                          Could you please provide pre-screening on these images.
                          Regards,
                          Ben Long
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2198.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	585.0 KB
ID:	1114001Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1355.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1114002Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1392.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	1,018.8 KB
ID:	1114003Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1375.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1114004Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2228.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1114005

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
                            Hi Screeners,
                            Could you please provide pre-screening on these images.
                            1. borderline soft/vignetting
                            2. manipulation, dark, soft, dirty
                            3-4. soft, dark, dirty
                            5. soft, dirty, borderline dark

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Hi screeners!
                              Could you please prescreen these images. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2709.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1114205Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC3182-2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	1114206Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2745.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	1114207Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2664.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	1114208Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC2883.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1114209

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Hi screeners,
                                Could you please pre-screen the images above.
                                Also, I've evidently unsubscribed from emails inadvertently, as I am no longer receiving emails, so could you please re-subscribe me.
                                Regards,
                                Ben Long

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X