Name:	_DSC0198.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	1105329Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0169.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	1105330
    Quality looks good on all of those, though I do see exposure/contrast being a (minor) potential issue on a few of them (1, 2, 5)

Comment

Hi screeners,
      I'm very unsure about these images and would love some prescreening.
      Many thanks,
      Ben Long

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
        Hi screeners,
        I'm very unsure about these images and would love some prescreening.
        Many thanks,
        Ben Long
        Images seem to be corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Images seem to be corrupted.
          Strange. They appear fine on my end. Sorry about this.
          I'll try them again:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37100.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	701.4 KB
ID:	1105805
          Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0083.jpg Views:	0 Size:	385.0 KB ID:	1105804Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0346.jpg Views:	0 Size:	703.7 KB ID:	1105806Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0377.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1105807Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0254.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	1105808

Comment

Strange. They appear fine on my end. Sorry about this.
            I'll try them again:
            1-3. ok for me
            4. contrast/dark
            5. borderline contrast

Comment

Hi screeners,
              I'm also unsure about these images, please pre-screen them. Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC9896.jpg Views:	0 Size:	697.2 KB ID:	1105976
              Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC9447-Enhanced.jpg Views:	0 Size:	716.5 KB ID:	1105978Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC8853.jpg Views:	0 Size:	518.2 KB ID:	1105979Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC9934.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,017.5 KB ID:	1105977Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC7774.jpg Views:	0 Size:	684.6 KB ID:	1105975

Comment

Hi screeners,
                I'm also unsure about these images, please pre-screen them.
                1-3 borderline contrast (but ok for me)
                4. cut off, contrast
                5. ok for me

Comment

Hi screeners,
                  Thanks for your previous replies. Could you please pre-screen these images. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8687.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	585.7 KB
ID:	1106053Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8684.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	647.8 KB
ID:	1106054Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9166.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	787.2 KB
ID:	1106055Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9133.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	816.2 KB
ID:	1106056Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1052.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	707.6 KB
ID:	1106057

Comment

Hi screeners,
                    Thanks for your previous replies. Could you please pre-screen these images.
                    Quality looks good to me.

Comment

Hi screeners,
                      Recently I uploaded this image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8751281 for prescreening and dlowwa said that he though it was okay. I understand that this is simply his opinion, I'm grateful for his support.
                      It was rejected for: "Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)" and "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots"
                      Please help me understand this rejection. I have, in all honestly, barely edited this image. I have added contrast and sharpness, and the colours don't seem very different to the original RAW file.
                      There were also clouds in the background, although faint. Perhaps the faint contours/definitions of the clouds in the background could be mistaken for a dust spot, as I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.
                      This photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9988157 was taken 3 hours prior to the rejected image, as you can see it was cloudy that day. The sun just peaked through the clouds allowing me to get some sunset light on the PC12, which is why I took the picture.
                      Here is a "before" picture with my edits. I wanted to make the sunset light as crisp as possible, which is why I added so much contrast:

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	112
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	1106250
                      Regards,
                      Ben Long

Comment

Hi screeners,
                        Recently I uploaded this image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8751281 for prescreening and dlowwa said that he though it was okay. I understand that this is simply his opinion, I'm grateful for his support.
                        It was rejected for: "Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)" and "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots"
                        Please help me understand this rejection. I have, in all honestly, barely edited this image. I have added contrast and sharpness, and the colours don't seem very different to the original RAW file.
                        There were also clouds in the background, although faint. Perhaps the faint contours/definitions of the clouds in the background could be mistaken for a dust spot, as I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.
                        This photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9988157 was taken 3 hours prior to the rejected image, as you can see it was cloudy that day. The sun just peaked through the clouds allowing me to get some sunset light on the PC12, which is why I took the picture.
                        Here is a "before" picture with my edits. I wanted to make the sunset light as crisp as possible, which is why I added so much contrast:

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	112
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	1106250
                        Regards,
                        Ben Long
                        Color is fine for me, as I said. There is a dust spot that I did not see, so rejection is valid for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Color is fine for me, as I said. There is a dust spot that I did not see, so rejection is valid for that reason.
                          Okay thank you. Could you please point out the dust spot?

Comment

Okay thank you. Could you please point out the dust spot?

Name:	image_37101.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	718.1 KB
ID:	1106282

Comment

Okay thanks.
                              This photo, which you also pre-screened, was rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8757814
                              Any thoughts?

Comment

Okay thanks.
                                This photo, which you also pre-screened, was rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8757814
                                Any thoughts?
                                Some light editing halos are visible around the tail.

Comment

Working...
                                X