No announcement yet.

Pre Screening Request - Nate Morin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries and my apologies for taking advantage. I do understand no one is obligated to reply although I appreciate your thoughts on my pictures because I have been learning a lot from the prescreening process. I will continue to get pictures pre screened but only the ones I truly feel unsure about. Thanks for your advice.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	198SY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	922.7 KB
ID:	1042149

Hi, I am wondering if there is any chance this photo might get rejected for vehicles/obstructions in the way of the aircraft in the picture? Any advice would be appreciated. I am just wondering because of the pushback that might be in the way of the nose wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by nathanm04 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27877[/ATTACH]

Hi, I am wondering if there is any chance this photo might get rejected for vehicles/obstructions in the way of the aircraft in the picture? Any advice would be appreciated. I am just wondering because of the pushback that might be in the way of the nose wheel.
        This looks acceptable, there is minor obstruction.

Comment

• You don’t think the minor obstruction will cause any issues?

Comment

Name:	96AV.jpg
Size:	822.1 KB
ID:	1042273

This image I have already uploaded but I did have a question... does anyone think it may be rejected due to the shadow of the pole on the aircraft as some sort of an obstruction? Just wondering, thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28041[/ATTACH]

This image I have already uploaded but I did have a question... does anyone think it may be rejected due to the shadow of the pole on the aircraft as some sort of an obstruction? Just wondering, thanks.
              As clearly stated here, images in the queue will not be prescreened:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

• Okay, maybe to rephrase... I didn’t want a prescreen, I was using the image as an example of my question. Can an image be rejected for a small shadow that’s appearing on the aircraft such as a pole or maybe a gate number sign. Just curious if it can be considered “obstruction” or something similar?

Comment

• Just to clarify I’m not requesting a prescreening, just wondering in general if a photo has a small shadow if it can be considered obstructed somehow.

Comment

Just to clarify I’m not requesting a prescreening, just wondering in general if a photo has a small shadow if it can be considered obstructed somehow.
                    No, obstruction usually refers to an object physically obstructing the aircraft.

Comment

• Okay, thanks for answering my question.

Comment

Name:	328ME.jpg
Size:	796.0 KB
ID:	1042335

Click image for larger version

Name:	670CS.jpg
Size:	836.7 KB
ID:	1042336

Here are just a couple that I got today I was unsure about, may I get a prescreening please?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28105[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28106[/ATTACH]

Here are just a couple that I got today I was unsure about, may I get a prescreening please?
                          Both a bit too bright, and some noise visible in the shadows. Bringing the exposure down a bit should fix both issues.

Comment

Name:	24CF.jpg
Size:	737.8 KB
ID:	1042358

I am attempting to get some panning pictures up and I really have no idea if this looks good or not so I figured I would put it through the prescreening. Any information is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28130[/ATTACH]

I am attempting to get some panning pictures up and I really have no idea if this looks good or not so I figured I would put it through the prescreening. Any information is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
                              Would be rejected for soft/blurry.

Comment

Name:	Thunderbirds Form.jpg
Size:	684.6 KB
ID:	1042605

May I please get a prescreen for this image? Also, how would I fill out the categories for a picture like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X