Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1045959

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4986 (2).jpg
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	1045960

I have submitted many photos to the Jetphotos queue but they have always been rejected for some reason. I am just now finding out I can upload them here prior to screening. Any info/tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by nathanm04 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22879[/ATTACH]

I have submitted many photos to the Jetphotos queue but they have always been rejected for some reason. I am just now finding out I can upload them here prior to screening. Any info/tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi,

These images have issues with compression, softness, and vignetting. These may be fixable with better edits.

Also, might be a good idea to read these two threads:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Pre Screening Request - Nate Morin

Name:	IMG_1017.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1033849

I uploaded this image to Jetphotos a while ago but it got rejected for only one reason, which was too much/too little contrast. I thought it was too much so I toned it down a little. Any other tips for this image or does anyone think this one will make it?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22891[/ATTACH]

I uploaded this image to Jetphotos a while ago but it got rejected for only one reason, which was too much/too little contrast. I thought it was too much so I toned it down a little. Any other tips for this image or does anyone think this one will make it?
          Hi, I'll ask you again to please read the links above, especially #4 and #6 in the first link. The above image is not the same as you previously submitted, not would you be able to submit this again.

Comment

Okay, I understand 4 but I don't understand how to post the exact image I am planning to submit, all I can find is "insert image" and that is what I did.

Comment

Okay, I understand 4 but I don't understand how to post the exact image I am planning to submit, all I can find is "insert image" and that is what I did.
              The image of the UA you posted above is only 498pix. It's impossible that is the image you previously uploaded for the same reason it's impossible for you to upload it again: the system will not accept any image smaller than 1024pix.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1017.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1033850

I really hope this one works, thank you for your help and patience. I am new to this.

Comment

I can tell this is the same thing, do you have any suggestions on how to make this upload the original size on this thread?

Comment

I can tell this is the same thing, do you have any suggestions on how to make this upload the original size on this thread?
                    This image is also 498pix. There is no special trick, whatever size the image you select to attach to the thread, that's how it will appear once posted.

Look at one of your previous rejections - simply downloaded and attached, and it appears at 1024pix, as it was uploaded:

Name:	85374_1552264937.jpg
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	1033851

Comment

Name:	IMG_1017..jpg
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	1033852

Okay, so the image I am attaching from my computer is 1280pix. as it shows. If this one does not show up on here properly I may have to just put it in the queue without a pre screen because clearly it will work to upload it there. If it does come up the way I sized it then any info is highly appreciated, thank you again so much for your help!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22896[/ATTACH]

Okay, so the image I am attaching from my computer is 1280pix. as it shows. If this one does not show up on here properly I may have to just put it in the queue without a pre screen because clearly it will work to upload it there. If it does come up the way I sized it then any info is highly appreciated, thank you again so much for your help!
                        This image is 1280pix, but it is blurry and severely compressed. I suspect you simply upsized your previous 498pix image. If not, the quality is far below what you would need to get it accepted.

Comment

Name:	IMG_4586 (2).jpg
Size:	765.7 KB
ID:	1033870

I attempted to fix this one up a bit, let me know if you think there is anything else I should do?
                          Thanks!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22916[/ATTACH]

I attempted to fix this one up a bit, let me know if you think there is anything else I should do?
                            Thanks!
                            Quality looks ok on this one.

Comment

Name:	IMG_7541.JPG
Size:	486.3 KB
ID:	1033871

Name:	IMG_7814.JPG
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	1033872

Name:	IMG_8099.JPG
Size:	474.9 KB
ID:	1033873

I just pulled these out of one of my spotting folders and touched them up a bit, what do you think of these?
                              Thank you again for all of your help!

Comment

Working...
                              X