Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Ok, so I’ll try to fix the sharpen and see if it gets accepted
    Thanks for your help

    Comment


    • #47
      Good afternoon. I want to upload this photo, but previously it was rejected due to soft and noise, so I want to know If know it's good enough to get accepted.
      Thanks in advance.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	XA-MAP.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	617.6 KB
ID:	1086814

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
        Good afternoon. I want to upload this photo, but previously it was rejected due to soft and noise, so I want to know If know it's good enough to get accepted.
        Thanks in advance.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	XA-MAP.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	617.6 KB
ID:	1086814
        Don't see any noise, but would be borderline for me for contrast/heat haze

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Don't see any noise, but would be borderline for me for contrast/heat haze

          Comment


          • #50
            Hello, good morning
            I wanted to know If adding a bit of contrast to the Interjet's photo would help to get accepted.
            Also I got this photo rejected for contrast and centering and I reedited and I want to hear your opinions If now its better to try again
            Rejected:
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8057707

            Reedited:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	XA-AMG.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1087278

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
              Hello, good morning
              I wanted to know If adding a bit of contrast to the Interjet's photo would help to get accepted.
              Also I got this photo rejected for contrast and centering and I reedited and I want to hear your opinions If now its better to try again
              Rejected:
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8057707

              Reedited:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	XA-AMG.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1087278
              Contrast on borderline (but acceptable for me), but this version seems a bit softer than the previous one.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Contrast on borderline (but acceptable for me), but this version seems a bit softer than the previous one.
                Thanks, so I'll just sharpen it a little bit more
                And about the Interjet photo would it be worth to trying uploading it or most likely to get rejected due to heat haze?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post

                  Thanks, so I'll just sharpen it a little bit more
                  And about the Interjet photo would it be worth to trying uploading it or most likely to get rejected due to heat haze?
                  Borderline usually means ~ 50% chance, so I guess it depends if you would mind the potential rejection/loss of a slot

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Thanks Dlowwa, I hope it gets accepted

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Good afternoon JP Crew, first of all I want to say thanks you for your tips on the previous 2 phots because they got accepted
                      Now I want some opinions on these 2 new photos, thanks in advance.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	xa-adl.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	564.9 KB
ID:	1087887
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-EWH.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1087888

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
                        Good afternoon JP Crew, first of all I want to say thanks you for your tips on the previous 2 phots because they got accepted
                        Now I want some opinions on these 2 new photos, thanks in advance.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	xa-adl.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	564.9 KB
ID:	1087887
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-EWH.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1087888
                        Both a bit soft, and borderline contrast for the (somewhat) harsh light.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Thanks, I’ll sharpen them a little bit more and try to uploading it

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Just to be sure. There's any way to fix the harsh light during the post processing on Lightroom?
                            and also I want to know what factors make the harsh light appears?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
                              Just to be sure. There's any way to fix the harsh light during the post processing on Lightroom?
                              You could try boosting the shadows, but that can easily lead to an overprocessed rejection if you're not careful doing so.

                              Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
                              and also I want to know what factors make the harsh light appears?
                              The slightly overcast skies, but mostly the angle of the sun.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Thanks Dlowwa, I'll see what I can do to improve them

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X