X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I’ll try to fix the sharpen and see if it gets accepted
    Thanks for your help

Comment

Good afternoon. I want to upload this photo, but previously it was rejected due to soft and noise, so I want to know If know it's good enough to get accepted.
      Thanks in advance.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	XA-MAP.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	617.6 KB
ID:	1086814

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBau View Post
        Good afternoon. I want to upload this photo, but previously it was rejected due to soft and noise, so I want to know If know it's good enough to get accepted.
        Thanks in advance.

Name:	XA-MAP.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	617.6 KB
ID:	1086814
        Don't see any noise, but would be borderline for me for contrast/heat haze

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Don't see any noise, but would be borderline for me for contrast/heat haze

Comment

Hello, good morning
            I wanted to know If adding a bit of contrast to the Interjet's photo would help to get accepted.
            Also I got this photo rejected for contrast and centering and I reedited and I want to hear your opinions If now its better to try again
            Rejected:
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Reedited:

Name:	XA-AMG.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1087278

Comment

Hello, good morning
              I wanted to know If adding a bit of contrast to the Interjet's photo would help to get accepted.
              Also I got this photo rejected for contrast and centering and I reedited and I want to hear your opinions If now its better to try again
              Rejected:
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Reedited:

Name:	XA-AMG.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1087278
              Contrast on borderline (but acceptable for me), but this version seems a bit softer than the previous one.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast on borderline (but acceptable for me), but this version seems a bit softer than the previous one.
                Thanks, so I'll just sharpen it a little bit more
                And about the Interjet photo would it be worth to trying uploading it or most likely to get rejected due to heat haze?

Comment

Thanks, so I'll just sharpen it a little bit more
                  And about the Interjet photo would it be worth to trying uploading it or most likely to get rejected due to heat haze?
                  Borderline usually means ~ 50% chance, so I guess it depends if you would mind the potential rejection/loss of a slot

Comment

Thanks Dlowwa, I hope it gets accepted

Comment

Good afternoon JP Crew, first of all I want to say thanks you for your tips on the previous 2 phots because they got accepted
                      Now I want some opinions on these 2 new photos, thanks in advance.

Name:	xa-adl.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	564.9 KB
ID:	1087887

Name:	A6-EWH.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1087888

Comment

Good afternoon JP Crew, first of all I want to say thanks you for your tips on the previous 2 phots because they got accepted
                        Now I want some opinions on these 2 new photos, thanks in advance.

Name:	xa-adl.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	564.9 KB
ID:	1087887

Name:	A6-EWH.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1087888
                        Both a bit soft, and borderline contrast for the (somewhat) harsh light.

Comment

Thanks, I’ll sharpen them a little bit more and try to uploading it

Comment

Just to be sure. There's any way to fix the harsh light during the post processing on Lightroom?
                            and also I want to know what factors make the harsh light appears?

Comment

Just to be sure. There's any way to fix the harsh light during the post processing on Lightroom?
                              You could try boosting the shadows, but that can easily lead to an overprocessed rejection if you're not careful doing so.

and also I want to know what factors make the harsh light appears?
                              The slightly overcast skies, but mostly the angle of the sun.

Comment

Thanks Dlowwa, I'll see what I can do to improve them

Comment

Working...
                                X