Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

editing/prescreening advise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Shoot in better light conditions. After the fact, you can try adjusting the white balance a bit cooler, that would help with the yellow cast.
    so borderline contrast/color is not fixable?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by floosypg View Post
      so borderline contrast/color is not fixable?
      Borderline = may or may not be acceptable (fixable).

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Borderline = may or may not be acceptable (fixable).
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	925.8 KB
ID:	1042434
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1042435
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jp3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	953.7 KB
ID:	1042436
        Click image for larger version

Name:	jp4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	828.6 KB
ID:	1042437
        i already re editing ,so this photo still slight yellow cast & flat contrast or not?
        and if i put in queque can this photos will be accepted?
        thanks

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by floosypg View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28233[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28234[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28235[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28236[/ATTACH]
          i already re editing ,so this photo still slight yellow cast & flat contrast or not?
          and if i put in queque can this photos will be accepted?
          thanks
          Color is better, and contrast would be ok for me on the latter three. Still a bit harsh on the first.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Color is better, and contrast would be ok for me on the latter three. Still a bit harsh on the first.
            ok thank you so much for helping for editing advice

            Comment


            • #21
              prescreening advice

              can you give advice for this photos?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7217.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	808.8 KB
ID:	1042439
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7295.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	709.4 KB
ID:	1042440
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1042441
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6667.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	719.0 KB
ID:	1042442
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6678.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	781.9 KB
ID:	1042443

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by floosypg View Post
                can you give advice for this photos?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28238[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28239[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28240[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28242[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28243[/ATTACH]
                Hi!

                #1 OK
                #2 OK
                #3 OK
                #4 contrast, noise
                #5 borderline contrast

                *there can be differences in the final screening result!

                Have a great day.
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                  Hi!

                  #1 OK
                  #2 OK
                  #3 OK
                  #4 contrast, noise
                  #5 borderline contrast

                  *there can be differences in the final screening result!

                  Have a great day.
                  thank you for advice and photo no 5 can be fixable or not?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    prescreening advice

                    hi, is this photos acceptable?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1042481
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1042482
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	929.6 KB
ID:	1042483
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1042484
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1042485
                    thank you

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by floosypg View Post
                      hi, is this photos acceptable?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28294[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28295[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28296[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28297[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28298[/ATTACH]
                      thank you
                      hello?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by floosypg View Post
                        hello?
                        Hi, you do realize you're asking us to volunteer our time to reply to your requests, yes? In that case, you might want to

                        1) read here and try to follow the suggestions like waiting at least 24 hours (preferably more) before posting the maximum number of requests:

                        https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

                        2) be polite when you make such requests. It's definitely not worth my time to deal with people who are rude or demand things, and much easier for me to just ignore such posts.

                        Your choice how to behave going forward, but I think you know what I'd suggest if you'd like me to reply, in any case.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          ok thank you

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            Hi, you do realize you're asking us to volunteer our time to reply to your requests, yes? In that case, you might want to

                            1) read here and try to follow the suggestions like waiting at least 24 hours (preferably more) before posting the maximum number of requests:

                            https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

                            2) be polite when you make such requests. It's definitely not worth my time to deal with people who are rude or demand things, and much easier for me to just ignore such posts.

                            Your choice how to behave going forward, but I think you know what I'd suggest if you'd like me to reply, in any case.
                            just ask, can i request prescreening advice now or still waiting?
                            thank you

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by floosypg View Post
                              just ask, can i request prescreening advice now or still waiting?
                              thank you
                              Quality looks ok on them all, but you might want to double check the horizon/centering/exposure on 3/4/5 respectively.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                                Quality looks ok on them all, but you might want to double check the horizon/centering/exposure on 3/4/5 respectively.
                                ok thank you , how about this?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3593.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	730.4 KB
ID:	1042582
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	686.8 KB
ID:	1042583
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4068.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	719.7 KB
ID:	1042584
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4084.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	859.1 KB
ID:	1042585
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	644.8 KB
ID:	1042586

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X