Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raihan Ahmed - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
    Please have a look at this rejection.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9015720
    In my eyes this is sharpened enough.
    Doesn't look too bad to me, but that's just my opinion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Doesn't look too bad to me, but that's just my opinion
      May I go for an appeal?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

        May I go for an appeal?
        Your choice, of course. Just remember that my opinion doesn't matter to the person screening the appeal

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Your choice, of course. Just remember that my opinion doesn't matter to the person screening the appeal
          Well understood.
          Thanks.

          Comment


          • Please pre-screen this one....
            Before that have a look at this if this is https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9443597
            similar to it then no need to pre-screen I guess....
            Please note that the existing one in database is a landing shot and this one was in takeoff roll......

            Click image for larger version  Name:	S2-AJU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	693.5 KB ID:	1113856
            Last edited by Raihan Ahmed; 2021-04-15, 08:30.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
              Please pre-screen this one....
              Before that have a look at this if this is https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9443597
              similar to it then no need to pre-screen I guess....
              Please note that the existing one in database is a landing shot ans this one was in takeoff roll......
              Would be similar for me. I can see they are indeed separate take off/landing shots, but the angle & position of the aircraft is quite similar.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Would be similar for me. I can see they are indeed separate take off/landing shots, but the angle & position of the aircraft is quite similar.
                Thank you for your kind response.

                Comment


                • What about this one?
                  Taken with my cell phone.
                  Should I upload it or just keep for personal collection?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20210525_145408.jpg Views:	0 Size:	455.0 KB ID:	1116635

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                    What about this one?
                    Taken with my cell phone.
                    Should I upload it or just keep for personal collection?
                    Personal collection.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Personal collection.
                      Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • Please pre-screen this one......

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DT9A2737.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	758.5 KB
ID:	1117563

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                          Please pre-screen this one......

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DT9A2737.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	758.5 KB
ID:	1117563
                          Borderline for motive. We generally prefer ramp shots show a little more than an empty ramp.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Borderline for motive. We generally prefer ramp shots show a little more than an empty ramp.
                            Thank you for your kind response.
                            Unfortunately the airport has very few air movement and most of the time the ramp remains empty like that

                            Comment


                            • How about this one?
                              Is this similar to these two?
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8496513
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7665517

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-ACO.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1117874

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                                How about this one?
                                Is this similar to these two?
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8496513
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7665517

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-ACO.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	737.4 KB
ID:	1117874
                                Wouldn't be for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X