Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raihan Ahmed - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Much too soft for 1920pix.
    Added sharpness, is it okay for 1200px?Click image for larger version

Name:	N476MC2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	666.7 KB
ID:	1089631

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

      Added sharpness, is it okay for 1200px?Click image for larger version

Name:	N476MC2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	666.7 KB
ID:	1089631
      Borderline, so maybe 50% chance. Softness is most noticeable towards the left side.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Borderline, so maybe 50% chance. Softness is most noticeable towards the left side.
        Understood
        I better keep it for my personal collection.

        Comment


        • #79
          Please pre-screen this one.....

          Click image for larger version

Name:	B-6493.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	1092734

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
            Please pre-screen this one.....

            Click image for larger version

Name:	B-6493.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	1092734
            Borderline (weak) contrast.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Borderline (weak) contrast.
              Thanks, I'm keeping it for my personal collection rather.

              Comment


              • #82
                Please help with this rejection.
                ​​​​​What is wrong with color here?
                how to correct it?
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...​​

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                  Please help with this rejection.
                  ​​​​​What is wrong with color here?
                  how to correct it?
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...​​
                  Red/magenta tint visible. Correct by reducing the amount of red/magenta.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Red/magenta tint visible. Correct by reducing the amount of red/magenta.
                    please have a look, is it okay now? Click image for larger version

Name:	4R-ALP.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	821.0 KB
ID:	1093420

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                      please have a look, is it okay now? Click image for larger version

Name:	4R-ALP.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	821.0 KB
ID:	1093420
                      Better, but still borderline for contrast.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Adding contrast will work out?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                          Adding contrast will work out?
                          In my opinion not. The colour cast is still too strong.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8357039

                            Please help on this rejection.
                            Histogram looked okay to me.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8357039

                              Please help on this rejection.
                              Histogram looked okay to me.
                              Histogram/exposure is indeed ok, but contrast is very poor.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Histogram/exposure is indeed ok, but contrast is very poor.
                                Understood.
                                Thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X