Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raihan Ahmed - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
    Please pre-screen this one.....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HZ-AK35.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	816.8 KB
ID:	1103213
    Borderline for contrast.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Borderline for contrast.
      Thanks!
      Please have a look at these 02:

      1.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-AJX-2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	711.2 KB
ID:	1103455
      2.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-IZC-2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	862.6 KB
ID:	1103456

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

        Thanks!
        Please have a look at these 02:

        1.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-AJX-2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	711.2 KB
ID:	1103455
        2.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-IZC-2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	862.6 KB
ID:	1103456
        1. cut off
        2. can't quite tell on the horizon, but would be ok for me

        Comment


        • For No.1 except cutoff other is okay?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
            For No.1 except cutoff other is okay?
            Seems to be.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Seems to be.
              Got a 5D Mark III, attaching a photo straight out of it, no editing.
              Is it sharp enough as a RAW output for camera?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3284.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	471.3 KB
ID:	1105337

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                Got a 5D Mark III, attaching a photo straight out of it, no editing.
                Is it sharp enough as a RAW output for camera?
                1. unless your 5D III has a resolution of only 3.8MP, that's not "straight out of it, no editing"
                2. 'sharp enough' compared to what? That's kind of like buying a cake and asking 'is it delicious enough?'

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  1. unless your 5D III has a resolution of only 3.8MP, that's not "straight out of it, no editing"
                  2. 'sharp enough' compared to what? That's kind of like buying a cake and asking 'is it delicious enough?'
                  Take apology for my last post, it was absolutely with no meaning.

                  Please pre-screen these two :

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-ALF.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	872.9 KB
ID:	1108625

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	HZ-AK20.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	777.1 KB
ID:	1108624

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                    Take apology for my last post, it was absolutely with no meaning.

                    Please pre-screen these two :

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-ALF.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	872.9 KB
ID:	1108625

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	HZ-AK20.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	777.1 KB
ID:	1108624
                    Im not a screener, but in my opinion..

                    1. Bad color (purple cast)
                    2. Bad color (yellow/green cast)

                    Both fixable using the WB (white balance).

                    Regards!
                    Pablo Gonzalez de Leon.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                      Please pre-screen these two :
                      1. oversharpened, contrast
                      2. contrast

                      Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

                      Im not a screener, but in my opinion..

                      1. Bad color (purple cast)
                      2. Bad color (yellow/green cast)
                      Color is not an issue for either of these images.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        1. oversharpened, contrast
                        2. contrast



                        Color is not an issue for either of these images.
                        Thanks a lot.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          1. oversharpened, contrast
                          2. contrast



                          Color is not an issue for either of these images.
                          Please Pre screen this one....
                          I want to upload it on 1600px.
                          Is it okay?Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEB-2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1108789

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                            Please Pre screen this one....
                            I want to upload it on 1600px.
                            Is it okay?Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BEB-2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1108789
                            Im not screener but it would be ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

                              Please Pre screen this one....
                              I want to upload it on 1600px.
                              Is it okay?
                              There are issues with oversharpening/blur, and horizon.

                              Comment


                              • Please have a look at this rejection.
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9015720
                                In my eyes this is sharpened enough.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X