Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reuben Morison - Prescreening/editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29495[/ATTACH] Would this one be sharp enough? Looks a little too soft to me.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29496[/ATTACH] I think this one is just sharp enough, not sure
    Sharpness borderline (but passable for me); crop's a bit awkward on the second.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Sharpness borderline (but passable for me); crop's a bit awkward on the second.
      I've got a few in the queue (sharp) with a similar crop, would it be worth me taking them out? My lens isn't wide enough to get the shot I want with the full aircraft, so this is the best I can get.

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7653990
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7653994
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7655308
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7655309
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7655317
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7669795
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7669796

      Comment


      • #33
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3889.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	635.5 KB
ID:	1043549Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3910.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	758.4 KB
ID:	1043550Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	651.0 KB
ID:	1043551
        Feedback on these 3 please

        Comment


        • #34
          And this one too Click image for larger version

Name:	HB-JMC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	1043552

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]29575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29577[/ATTACH]
            Feedback on these 3 please
            first has a contrast problem, a/c is not well lit, second is borderline for contrast also some parts look a tad soft,third looks acceptable

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
              And this one too [ATTACH=CONFIG]29578[/ATTACH]
              for me that would be a cut off rejection

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                for me that would be a cut off rejection
                Yeah, thought so. It would be obstructed if I cropped it wider.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                  first has a contrast problem, a/c is not well lit, second is borderline for contrast also some parts look a tad soft,third looks acceptable
                  First two have been accepted, I put them in the queue today and accepted, I thought the third was borderline soft.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Would this be rejected for obstructed?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1059.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	717.2 KB
ID:	1075779

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
                      Would this be rejected for obstructed?
                      No.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Mostly concerned about contrast on these ones, and the left wing obstruction in the Sakota
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8347.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1095148Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8356.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	641.0 KB
ID:	1095149Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8379.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	681.7 KB
ID:	1095150
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
                          Mostly concerned about contrast on these ones, and the left wing obstruction in the Sakota
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8347.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1095148Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8356.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	641.0 KB
ID:	1095149Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8379.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	681.7 KB
ID:	1095150
                          Doesn't look like there is much that could have done to improve these, so would be ok for me.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Would the Te Rangi Nui ltd titles on the tail classify this one as hot? Was previously privateClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8131.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	1095285Would this be acceptable or a contrast rejection?Click image for larger version

Name:	Good enough?.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1095284

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
                              Would the Te Rangi Nui ltd titles on the tail classify this one as hot? Was previously private
                              Technically yes, but it will be at the screener's discretion whether the change is visible enough.

                              Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
                              Would this be acceptable or a contrast rejection?
                              Borderline for contrast. Crop/centering also a bit awkward.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Technically yes, but it will be at the screener's discretion whether the change is visible enough.



                                Borderline for contrast. Crop/centering also a bit awkward.
                                I got lucky, Te Rangi Nui had also added the ZK- to the painted registration

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X