Aceorbit - Editing Advice / Prescreening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aceorbit - Editing Advice / Prescreening

Hello JP Forums, I have recently gotten into aviation photography with the help of a friend of mine who is a JP contributor, unfortunately, my first shot got rejected which was a bit disappointing, but it was a good learning experience. I would love to get some additional advice and feedback on my shots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	N765ND.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.2 KB
ID:	1045998Click image for larger version

Name:	N555NW.jpg
Size:	442.0 KB
ID:	1045999Click image for larger version

Name:	N102FA.jpg
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	1046000

The first shot of the PA-28 is the one that got rejected, and I tried touching it up more based on the rejection reason. All feedback is appreciated.

Originally posted by aceorbit View Post
    Hello JP Forums, I have recently gotten into aviation photography with the help of a friend of mine who is a JP contributor, unfortunately, my first shot got rejected which was a bit disappointing, but it was a good learning experience. I would love to get some additional advice and feedback on my shots.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23710[/ATTACH]

The first shot of the PA-28 is the one that got rejected, and I tried touching it up more based on the rejection reason. All feedback is appreciated.
    Hi,

All of your images have an incorrect color profile (Adobe 1998 RGB), and should instead be sRGB. Furthermore, the first is borderline soft, the second borderline dark/soft, and the third blurry/heat hazed. The first two are fixable. The third one is not.

Comment

Hello everyone, new year's resolution is to upload more to JetPhotos! If anyone would be willing to give their opinion on this photo it would be great. Thank you in advance.

Name:	G-VGEM_2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	516.3 KB
ID:	1081657

Comment

Hello everyone, new year's resolution is to upload more to JetPhotos! If anyone would be willing to give their opinion on this photo it would be great. Thank you in advance.

Name:	G-VGEM_2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	516.3 KB
ID:	1081657
        Hi, this would be rejected for oversharpened and overprocessed.

Comment

Hello JP community, I'm back with a new variant of my image with the corrections for the mistakes. Your feedback would be appreciated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP community, I'm back with a new variant of my image with the corrections for the mistakes. Your feedback would be appreciated.
            Better, but borderline soft now.

Comment

Hello JetPhotos community, I would like some pre-screening advice on these 2 images if possible. Thank you!

Name:	UR82072-Side-2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	499.0 KB
ID:	1090869

Name:	UR82072-Back.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	1090870

Comment

Hello JetPhotos community, I would like some pre-screening advice on these 2 images if possible. Thank you!

Name:	UR82072-Side-2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	499.0 KB
ID:	1090869

Name:	UR82072-Back.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	1090870
                1. dark, contrast, borderline soft
                2. dark, soft, overprocesesd, dirty

Comment

Hello JP pre-screeners, thank you for your time and effort! I have attempted to rectify the issues in one of the pictures I sent yesterday. Feedback would be appreciated.

Name:	UR82072-Side-5.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	1090930

Comment

Hello JP pre-screeners, thank you for your time and effort! I have attempted to rectify the issues in one of the pictures I sent yesterday. Feedback would be appreciated.

Name:	UR82072-Side-5.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	1090930
                    Soft, and borderline contrast. Looks like there was a bit of cloud in front of the sun at that moment.

Comment

Hello JP pre-screening volunteers. Thank you for your contributions as always. I have attempted to aggressively implement your recommendations for this image. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	UR82072-side-6.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	1091070
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP pre-screening volunteers. Thank you for your contributions as always. I have attempted to aggressively implement your recommendations for this image. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	UR82072-side-6.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	1091070
                        Same as above, borderline soft/contrast.

Comment

Hello JP Prescreeners, thanks for your time. I have been warned it is difficult to upload cloudy shots but is it possible I would be able to upload this one somehow? Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP Prescreeners, thanks for your time. I have been warned it is difficult to upload cloudy shots but is it possible I would be able to upload this one somehow? Thanks.
                            Unfortunately not a chance.

Comment

Working...
                            X