Editing Advice / Prescreening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Advice / Prescreening

Hi, I'm new to JetPhotos. I recently uploaded my first photo and it was rejected. The reason was bad motive. Can anyone explain more clearly why it was rejected?

Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0738.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1045997

I would be interested in the current thinking on this one. There is nothing in the upload guidelines concerning cockpit closeups and there are similar pictures in the database.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      I would be interested in the current thinking on this one. There is nothing in the upload guidelines concerning cockpit closeups and there are similar pictures in the database.
      Thank you for your reply Brian. I appreciate it.

Comment

Reason for rejection

Hi,

I am new here and recently uploaded this photo and it was rejected.While I know it is not a very good photo and expected a rejection, one of the reasons for rejection was "part of aircraft cut off" and it is confusing for me. I've seen many photos in which parts of the aircraft, specially wing tips, are missing. Any thought?

Thank You.

Name:	98267_1554796455.jpg
Size:	796.4 KB
ID:	1034471
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sina Molavi View Post
          Hi,

I am new here and recently uploaded this photo and it was rejected.While I know it is not a very good photo and expected a rejection, one of the reasons for rejection was "part of aircraft cut off" and it is confusing for me. I've seen many photos in which parts of the aircraft, specially wing tips, are missing. Any thought?
          You've cropped the wing on the right side for no discernible reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            You've cropped the wing on the right side for no discernible reason.
            Thank you.

Comment

Only a small part of the pic is in focus and it's too small of a part to be acceptable for the database. It's a borderline case but I agree with the motive rejection, so did the 3 screeners involved.

Regards
              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                Only a small part of the pic is in focus and it's too small of a part to be acceptable for the database. It's a borderline case but I agree with the motive rejection, so did the 3 screeners involved.

Regards
                Alex
                Thank you so much for the explanation.

Comment

Editing Advice / Prescreening

Hi,

I have uploaded this photo and it is queued right now. I had to shoot with my phone because cameras were not allowed. Does it have any chance to be accepted?

Thank you.

Name:	74360_1555918117.jpg
Size:	771.0 KB
ID:	1034529

Comment

Hi. I'm not a screener but I am aware that according to JP rules photos that are already in the queue cannot be pre-screened. You'll just have to wait and see if it gets accepted or rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sina Molavi View Post
                      Hi,

I have uploaded this photo and it is queued right now. I had to shoot with my phone because cameras were not allowed. Does it have any chance to be accepted?

Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23760[/ATTACH]
                      Good morning,
                      Images will not be pre screened when they are already in the que. See https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew specifically point #2

Also for information please use the editing advice forum for such requests in future .
                      Regards T

Comment

Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                        Good morning,
                        Images will not be pre screened when they are already in the que. See https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew specifically point #2

Also for information please use the editing advice forum for such requests in future .
                        Regards T

Sorry I didn't know. I apologize.

Comment

If you remove it from the queue, we can take a look. However, because its already in the queue, it would be unfair to screen it now, and have that advantage over other people.

But its your decision.

All the best,
                          Mitch
                          View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Working...
                          X