JPG Compression Artefacts Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPG Compression Artefacts Rejection

Hi, so lately I've been a larger than unusual amount of photos rejected for JPG Compression Artefacts and am wondering if there is a way to fix that problem. I edit and save my photos on Flickr and have never had such a big problem with this until now. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by BayAreaA380Fan View Post
    Hi, so lately I've been a larger than unusual amount of photos rejected for JPG Compression Artefacts and am wondering if there is a way to fix that problem. I edit and save my photos on Flickr and have never had such a big problem with this until now. Any suggestions?
    I would suggest using a proper editing program to do such work, as I can't imagine there not being a fair amount of compression involved each time you upload and edit an image via Flickr.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      I would suggest using a proper editing program to do such work, as I can't imagine there not being a fair amount of compression involved each time you upload and edit an image via Flickr.
      I currently have 84 photos accepted to the site and each one was edited with Flickr and most were accepted the first time. Some I had to go back and make additional adjustments (again using Flickr) before they got accepted, so unless Flickr changed their settings or my camera settings got tweaked somehow, I just don't get why it's such an issue now.

Any recommendations for editing programs?

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaA380Fan View Post
        I currently have 84 photos accepted to the site and each one was edited with Flickr and most were accepted the first time. Some I had to go back and make additional adjustments (again using Flickr) before they got accepted, so unless Flickr changed their settings or my camera settings got tweaked somehow, I just don't get why it's such an issue now.

Any recommendations for editing programs?
        If you had others accepted without compression being much of an issue in the past, something must have changed recently since the problem would have been caught earlier. Have you changed any settings on your camera, or has Flickr changed the editing process recently?

Comment

Working...
        X