Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Screening Request - Ariadne Barroso

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre Screening Request - Ariadne Barroso

    Hey guys!

    This is a good photo to pass in the screening process? There are any issues to correct or improve that I can't figure out?

    Also I have a dummy question: this should be marked as "Airport Overview" or not?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Hello,

    i'm not JP Crew but watch out for the horizon, the verticals are not straight, they lean to the left.

    After you tick "propeller" and the registration.

    See you soon

    Olivier

    Comment


    • #3
      Indeed, appears to need slight CW rotation, but otherwise should be ok.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks, guys!

        I'll do a slight CW rotation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey guys!

          This photo was reject due to bad processing and bad framing. The screener cordially left a comment saying "Too high in frame". Link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7742772

          I reedited the original as you can see it here. There's any chance of approval or should I completely forget about this photo?

          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ariadne View Post
            Hey guys!

            This photo was reject due to bad processing and bad framing. The screener cordially left a comment saying "Too high in frame". Link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7742772

            I reedited the original as you can see it here. There's any chance of approval or should I completely forget about this photo?
            Centering is fine now, but I don't think the quality is there for 1920pix. You'd be much better trying again at 1280.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Centering is fine now, but I don't think the quality is there for 1920pix. You'd be much better trying again at 1280.
              Thanks again, dlowwa! I reduced it to 1280px and uploaded it again.


              I had the same situation here too: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7742778

              Today I will center ir correctly. Although it wasn't rejected due bad processing, do you recommend reducing itto 1280px as well?

              Edited: Just done the centering thing as seen in the attachment. I am struggling to centralize all aircraft taking off from SBKP, especially from this point of view and from where I took these photos of the Lufthansa and KLM Cargo.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ariadne View Post

                Thanks again, dlowwa! I reduced it to 1280px and uploaded it again.


                I had the same situation here too: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7742778

                Today I will center ir correctly. Although it wasn't rejected due bad processing, do you recommend reducing itto 1280px as well?

                Edited: Just done the centering thing as seen in the attachment. I am struggling to centralize all aircraft taking off from SBKP, especially from this point of view and from where I took these photos of the Lufthansa and KLM Cargo.
                Neither centering nor processing should be an issue with this image, though you will always have a better chance at 1280pix.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey guys!

                  Is this A380 picture a good one to the JP database?

                  I took it from the RFFS at GRU AIrport (SBGR), is a very different angle and it was only possible to do when GRU Airport organized its "spotter day" last year.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ariadne View Post
                    Hey guys!

                    Is this A380 picture a good one to the JP database?

                    I took it from the RFFS at GRU AIrport (SBGR), is a very different angle and it was only possible to do when GRU Airport organized its "spotter day" last year.
                    Likely to be rejected for horizon and overprocessing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks dlowwa!

                      I'll try to find the RAW file for this picture and star from zero. I really don't remember how much edit I done at this one!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X