Pre Screening Request - Ariadne Barroso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

This one was reject due Dark / Underexposed,Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) and Too much or too little contrast: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7885903. And I'm totally agree with the rejection - I was editing on my notebook and I didn't pay much attention.

In the attachment, a new version. Maybe the ovecast would be a problem, the sky was too bright. Yay or nay?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ariadne View Post
      Hi!

This one was reject due Dark / Underexposed,Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) and Too much or too little contrast: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7885903. And I'm totally agree with the rejection - I was editing on my notebook and I didn't pay much attention.

In the attachment, a new version. Maybe the ovecast would be a problem, the sky was too bright. Yay or nay?
      Still very likely a contrast rejection. You are correct, the overcast conditions mean it may not be possible for this one to be 'fixed'.

Comment

Hello!
        It was rejected due overexposed and alightley horizon unlevel.
        Made some correction in exposure (it was slightly overexposed) and horizon alignment (slighltly counterclockwise rotation). This is the final result.
        Any chances of aproval?

P.S.: This photo is not queued.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
          It was rejected due overexposed and alightley horizon unlevel.
          Made some correction in exposure (it was slightly overexposed) and horizon alignment (slighltly counterclockwise rotation). This is the final result.
          Any chances of aproval?

P.S.: This photo is not queued.
          Horizon looks ok to me, but editing halos are visible, and the right side is noticeably soft.

Comment

Hi!
            I'm struggling a bit here: horizon and contrast.
            Passable or need some improvement?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi!
              I'm struggling a bit here: horizon and contrast.
              Passable or need some improvement?
              Horizon I think should be ok, but dark/contrast might not be fixable due to the cloud blocking the sun. You could try brightening it, which should fix the dark part, but not sure how the contrast would be.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Horizon I think should be ok, but dark/contrast might not be fixable due to the cloud blocking the sun. You could try brightening it, which should fix the dark part, but not sure how the contrast would be.
                Something like this?

(I'm concerned about the dust spots and maybe some noise here. If I'm in the right way, then I'll remove those things later.)

To be honest, I really don't remember if there was a cloud blocking the sun. I have a lot of photos of this aircraft in the same day and moment - some has better light but has a lot of heat haze. But I remember that I made a mistake when measuring the light!
                Attached Files

Comment

Something like this?

(I'm concerned about the dust spots and maybe some noise here. If I'm in the right way, then I'll remove those things later.)

To be honest, I really don't remember if there was a cloud blocking the sun. I have a lot of photos of this aircraft in the same day and moment - some has better light but has a lot of heat haze. But I remember that I made a mistake when measuring the light!
                  Definitely better, though probably still a bit too dark.

Comment

Hm... I'll do my best at LR and PS, avoiding over processing. And let's see how it utns!
                    Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Hi! I need some help here.

Can both photos be rejected due to low contrast or anything else?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I need some help here.

Can both photos be rejected due to low contrast or anything else?
                        Same aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Same aircraft?
                          Yes. But I'm in doubt between these two photos, which one would be the best to work on and upload. Personally, I prefer the second which appears aircraft registration, trees and more stuff as background.

I am concerned with the contrast problem and any other type of problem that may arise due to the cloudy weather.

Comment

Yes. But I'm in doubt between these two photos, which one would be the best to work on and upload. Personally, I prefer the second which appears aircraft registration, trees and more stuff as background.

I am concerned with the contrast problem and any other type of problem that may arise due to the cloudy weather.
                            Yes, contrast is definitely an issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X