Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

Hi spoters, i recently Uploaded a picture https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6833117 it was rejected for over processed/bad postprocessing and also backlit. So i come back to you to help me. how can i do a good postprocessing ? My next picture for the processing is this one: https://ibb.co/meq7B9 can someone help me for this postprocessing if you have some tips or anything who can help me i take it. Thank you in advance. kind regards.

Originally posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hi spoters, i recently Uploaded a picture https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6833117 it was rejected for over processed/bad postprocessing and also backlit. So i come back to you to help me. how can i do a good postprocessing ? My next picture for the processing is this one: https://ibb.co/meq7B9 can someone help me for this postprocessing if you have some tips or anything who can help me i take it. Thank you in advance. kind regards.
    Over processing should be relatively easy to fix with a better edit, but realistically, the fact that the aircraft is badly backlit means that there is no point in trying to do any more. In the future, avoid using functions like shadow/highlight, clarity, or anything to boost the shadows when editing.

The second image is also not worth working on further for here since it is soft/blurry, and very poorly cropped, sorry.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your tips i'm going to try to do better

Comment

Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

Hello , i would like to know if it’s possible to do a pre-screening on these 3 pictures ?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7065.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	1039870Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7108.jpg
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1039871Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7079.jpg
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1039872

And if they are no good, how can i change them to be acceptable (if possible), i’m using Photoshop.

Comment

Hello , i would like to know if it’s possible to do a pre-screening on these 3 pictures ?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25235[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25236[/ATTACH]

And if they are no good, how can i change them to be acceptable (if possible), i’m using Photoshop.
          Theses images are all very soft (almost blurry in some cases); the first and last have poor contrast; and the last two are poorly cropped/centered. The cropping/centering can easily be fixed with a better edit, but the softness and contrast issues are not due to editing but to poor technique and conditions, respectively.

You might be able to hide the softness on the second with a better edit (the only one worth working on due to the decent light), but it would be better in the future to not have to rely on editing to do so.

As well for the future, please also read here, keeping in mind #4 especially:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Thank you i reworked on the 2 picture with a youtube video is it better or not ?
            I will take care of the rules next time N°4 sorry for this time.

Name:	IMG_7108.jpg
Size:	1,000.2 KB
ID:	1039873
            Thank you for your time !

Comment

Thank you i reworked on the 2 picture with a youtube video is it better or not ?
              I will take care of the rules next time N°4 sorry for this time.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25237[/ATTACH]
              Thank you for your time !
              Looks much better, though not sure you'll be able to upload at that resolution. New uploaders usually are not able to submit larger sizes until they have been approved.

Comment

Thank you sorry for the late reply i resized it and sent it to jetphotos i will come back to you to tell you if it's approved or not.

Comment

Thank you sorry for the late reply i resized it and sent it to jetphotos i will come back to you to tell you if it's approved or not.
                  Sure, but just realize that any advice given applies only to the images you post here. That advice doesn't apply to whatever you've uploaded, since it's not the same image.

Comment

Hello dlowwa sorry for this morning i opened a new thread i read the rule n°4 too fast (my bad) and understood something else. i'm again very sorry.
                    so i upload here the pre-screening question
                    can i have a pre-screening of these 3 pictures ? please Thank You.

Name:	IMG_6243.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	435.5 KB
ID:	1040035Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7209.jpg
Size:	444.3 KB
ID:	1040036Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7304.jpg
Size:	406.6 KB
ID:	1040037

Comment

Hello dlowwa sorry for this morning i opened a new thread i read the rule n°4 too fast (my bad) and understood something else. i'm again very sorry.
                      so i upload here the pre-screening question
                      can i have a pre-screening of these 3 pictures ? please Thank You.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25417[/ATTACH]
                      1. color, contrast/backlit. not fixable.
                      2. color, centering
                      3. color, dark, contrast

Color because the images are all in Adobe RGB (199 color profile, and instead should be sRGB.

Comment

I reworked The 2 pictures that can be fixed is it better or not ? normally i changed the color profile. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7209.jpg
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	1040047Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7304.jpg
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	1040048

Comment

I reworked The 2 pictures that can be fixed is it better or not ? normally i changed the color profile. [ATTACH=CONFIG]25429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25430[/ATTACH]
                          1. borderline soft
                          2. contrast. not sure this one is fixable.

Comment

Name:	IMG_7209 copy.jpg
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	1040071
                            Is this one better ? for the second too much or too little contrast ?

Name:	IMG_7304 copy.jpg
Size:	545.8 KB
ID:	1040072
                            I did that this is maybe better (I have a copy of the previous version)

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25454[/ATTACH]
                              Is this one better ?
                              Still borderline, and wrong color profile again.

for the second too much or too little contrast ?
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25455[/ATTACH]
                              I did that this is maybe better (I have a copy of the previous version)
                              Aircraft are pretty much backlit. As I said, probably not fixable.

Comment

Working...
                              X