Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bapt0708: Pre-screening/How to do a better editing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bapt0708 View Post
    Hello, i would like to ask you what should I put for this plane.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29669[/ATTACH] Military one ? A business one ?
    And also if you can check it, i see a little purple tint around the reg and other parts.
    If you can also pre-screen those four.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29670[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29671[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29672[/ATTACH]
    for those three I'm really not sure about the exposure and contrast.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29673[/ATTACH]
    for this one I also see a little purple tint and I would like to know if it might cause a rejection.

Thank you !
    There is some purple fringing/CA visible on all of them, but I don't think it's bad enough to cause a rejection.

1. oversharpened. not military.
    2. soft/blurry toward edges
    3. borderline oversharpened/contrast
    4. contrast
    5. ok

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      There is some purple fringing/CA visible on all of them, but I don't think it's bad enough to cause a rejection.

1. oversharpened. not military.
      2. soft/blurry toward edges
      3. borderline oversharpened/contrast
      4. contrast
      5. ok
      Thank you !

I tried to rework the 777 from the raw is it any better ?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6746.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	1043638

Also, I would like to know which setting I should change in PS to unsharp a pic. I tried with the unsharp mask but did something worst.
      I would like to know if I can also have a pre-screening for those three, they are the last of a session and I'm really not sure about them.

Name:	IMG_6806.jpg
Size:	843.2 KB
ID:	1043639

Name:	IMG_6437.jpg
Size:	833.2 KB
ID:	1043640

Name:	IMG_6790.jpg
Size:	967.9 KB
ID:	1043641
      Thank you !

Comment

Thank you !

I tried to rework the 777 from the raw is it any better ?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29679[/ATTACH]
        I would still consider that borderline.

Originally posted by bapt0708 View Post
        Also, I would like to know which setting I should change in PS to unsharp a pic. I tried with the unsharp mask but did something worst.
        I've never had so make an image less sharp, so can't help you there. Indeed 'unsharp mask' is actually a way to sharpen images, despite the name.

I would like to know if I can also have a pre-screening for those three, they are the last of a session and I'm really not sure about them.
        All three have issues with color and contrast. The former two may be fixable, the latter probably not.

Comment

I would still consider that borderline.

I've never had so make an image less sharp, so can't help you there. Indeed 'unsharp mask' is actually a way to sharpen images, despite the name.

All three have issues with color and contrast. The former two may be fixable, the latter probably not.
          Thank you!

Comment

• Hello, i took some shots today and I would like to check them with you. From 1 to 3 I'm not sure if the exposure is ok as the foreground and the background are really dark. For the 4th maybe some heat haze. And the 5th my biggest concerns are about exposure and contrast. If you notice others problems, let me know. Thank you.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, i took some shots today and I would like to check them with you. From 1 to 3 I'm not sure if the exposure is ok as the foreground and the background are really dark. For the 4th maybe some heat haze. And the 5th my biggest concerns are about exposure and contrast. If you notice others problems, let me know. Thank you.
              All images are soft, with 2, 3, and 5 also borderline for contrast.

Comment

All images are soft, with 2, 3, and 5 also borderline for contrast.
                Thank you are them any better ? added sharpening and added/removed some contrast for 2,4, and 5. I also would like to ask if i should request approval for 1920pix ? My first attempt was rejected due to too little acceptance ratio. I'm now up to 54% do you think it would be ok ? Thank you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you are them any better ? added sharpening and added/removed some contrast for 2,4, and 5. I also would like to ask if i should request approval for 1920pix ? My first attempt was rejected due to too little acceptance ratio. I'm now up to 54% do you think it would be ok ? Thank you.
                  First ok, second contrast and soft/blurry towards the tail, third borderline soft/heathaze, fourth dark/contrast, soft, fifth borderline contrast.

Comment

First ok, second contrast and soft/blurry towards the tail, third borderline soft/heathaze, fourth dark/contrast, soft, fifth borderline contrast.
                    Thank you !

Comment

• Hello, this is my first attempt submitting a 1600pix and i would like some feed-back, especially about sharpening.
                      Thank you.

Name:	IMG_7519.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	373.8 KB
ID:	1074723

Comment

Hello, this is my first attempt submitting a 1600pix and i would like some feed-back, especially about sharpening.
                        Sharpening should be ok on this one.

Comment

• Hello, I would like to have a pre-screening for those four.
                          For the first one I also would like to know if it would be considered similar to this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9366710
                          For 2 and 3 my biggest concern are about exposure and contrast.
                          For the 4 I also would like to know if the livery change would be considered as hot as the special scheme has been removed. Registration is CN-RGH
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I would like to have a pre-screening for those four.
                            For the first one I also would like to know if it would be considered similar to this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9366710
                            For 2 and 3 my biggest concern are about exposure and contrast.
                            For the 4 I also would like to know if the livery change would be considered as hot as the special scheme has been removed. Registration is CN-RGH
                            1. soft, color
                            2. borderline oversharpened/overexposed
                            3. borderline color
                            4. ok

Don't see any that would qualify as similar.

Comment

1. soft, color
                              2. borderline oversharpened/overexposed
                              3. borderline color
                              4. ok

Don't see any that would qualify as similar.
                              Thank you.

For the 737 is the color problem about the undersaturation or something else ?

I would also like to know if this one is not too soft for a 1600px ? This is only my third attempt.
                              Attached Files

Comment

For the 737 is the color problem about the undersaturation or something else ?
                                Magenta/pink cast.

I would also like to know if this one is not too soft for a 1600px ? This is only my third attempt.
                                Yes, borderline soft, though would be ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X