Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarcelSpotterSSA
    replied
    Ooh, thank you! I'll try to correct it! If you have any tip, i would be thankful!

Leave a comment:

• TomEPKK
    replied
    There is dark halo around the tail and winglet, easily visible with "check for dust" tool.

Leave a comment:

• MarcelSpotterSSA
    replied
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong to this photo?

Check it out: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7434891

Leave a comment:

• MarcelSpotterSSA
    replied
    Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
    I don't think there is something more to be done there. The tail boom looks soft/out of focus and it is also very noisy.
    You could try some more editing (sharpening and denoise) but I am afraid that can led to an overprocessed rejection

Good luck
    ahh, i inderstood!! thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MarcelSpotterSSA
    replied
    Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
    The photo itself is soft (almost blurry in the tail). You can apply more sharpness in the image and see if looks acceptable.
    AAH, ok!! Thank you !!

Leave a comment:

• flying Doc
    replied
    I don't think there is something more to be done there. The tail boom looks soft/out of focus and it is also very noisy.
    You could try some more editing (sharpening and denoise) but I am afraid that can led to an overprocessed rejection

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• vcruvinel
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcelSpotterSSA View Post
    Hi this photo was rejected for the 3rd time, and i really don't know more, what do to correct it!
    Could anyone help me please?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7364297
    The photo itself is soft (almost blurry in the tail). You can apply more sharpness in the image and see if looks acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Rejection/Editing Advice - Marcos Marcel

Hi this photo was rejected for the 3rd time, and i really don't know more, what do to correct it!
    Could anyone help me please?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
Working...
X