Please do not appeal and upload a new photo at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not appeal and upload a new photo at the same time

Who can explain such a refusal to appeal? Yes, I uploaded new photos and remembered that I had a photo in Rejected Photos and decided to appeal.
    "Your appeal for photo id 7352842 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> Please do not appeal and upload a new photo at the same time
    >> http://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7352842"

From what im taking from the comment, you might of appealed then gone back editied the photo the sent it again, really i think it must boils down to either appeal or re edit and post

Comment

Originally posted by Twister View Post
      Who can explain such a refusal to appeal? Yes, I uploaded new photos and remembered that I had a photo in Rejected Photos and decided to appeal.
      "Your appeal for photo id 7352842 has been processed and has been rejected.
      Admin Comments >> Please do not appeal and upload a new photo at the same time
      >> http://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7352842"
      In the same way that similar images in the queue are automatically rejected, if you re-upload a similar image to one you have appealed before the appeal is handled, the appeal will automatically rejected. What is the point in submitting the same image again twice? If your re-upload has been modified, why then are you appealing? You are wasting the time of the crew who now have to deal with your image twice. If you disagree with the rejection, appeal, and wait for a decision. If the appeal fails, then re-upload.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        In the same way that similar images in the queue are automatically rejected, if you re-upload a similar image to one you have appealed before the appeal is handled, the appeal will automatically rejected. What is the point in submitting the same image again twice? If your re-upload has been modified, why then are you appealing? You are wasting the time of the crew who now have to deal with your image twice. If you disagree with the rejection, appeal, and wait for a decision. If the appeal fails, then re-upload.
        Because screeners can look at the same photo in different ways. I uploaded photos of two airplanes made within a few minutes, with the same camera settings and the same post-processing. One photo was taken, the other was not accepted (Undersharpened). I spend the time of the team?) Just give the correct answer to appeal. And after all I don’t really know my photo is undersharpened or not) Now I have to wait 8-10 days in the queue again to find out the answer. When the team can just review the photo) If my appeal was approved - I would remove the photo from the queue, this is so logical)
        I need to remove the photo from the queue, make an appeal to the photo, if there is a rejection - upload the photo to the queue?) What is the difference?) If my photo is approved - I’ll remove another photo from the queue) It's so logical))
        Well, ok, I understood the right actions. Thanks for the answer) Thank you for your time)

Comment

Because screeners can look at the same photo in different ways.
          Form what I've known here your photo in the queue and photo in the appeal can be reviewed by one person - the senior screener.
          No point in appealing and uploading at the same time.

I uploaded photos of two airplanes made within a few minutes, with the same camera settings and the same post-processing. One photo was taken, the other was not accepted (Undersharpened).
          As an advanced uploader, you surely understand that same camera settings and same post-processing can still result in different outcome. You can fix one good-enough original photo, but you cannot fix a blurry and not sharp original photo. End of the story.

I spend the time of the team?) Just give the correct answer to appeal. And after all I don’t really know my photo is undersharpened or not) Now I have to wait 8-10 days in the queue again to find out the answer. When the team can just review the photo) If my appeal was approved - I would remove the photo from the queue, this is so logical)
          Yes, you are wasting their time by asking them to screen ONE SAME image TWICE - 1 in the appeal and 1 in the queue. If you edit and reupload to the queue, you ADMIT that your image IS indeed undersharpened. If you appeal, you will need to wait because they have their own life and problems to deal with too. In this case you choose to do both, which a lot means you want all the benefits available AT THE SAME TIME and it's not fair for other uploaders like me.

I need to remove the photo from the queue, make an appeal to the photo, if there is a rejection - upload the photo to the queue?)
          The only thing I feel is reasonable in this post.

What is the difference?) If my photo is approved - I’ll remove another photo from the queue) It's so logical))
          Well, ok, I understood the right actions. Thanks for the answer) Thank you for your time)
          The difference is that when the appeal got rejected, you still have something in the queue for quite a long time, and that's, again, very unfair for other uploaders including me. As you said, waiting time is 8-10 days - feels like forever for everybody. And yes, Nobody wants unfairness, which is exactly what you are creating here.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
          B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Working...
          X