Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indianbhaji - prescreening request

Hello,

I am a novice at editing aircraft photos it appears. I was wondering if I would be able to get some advice and request some pre-screening on the following renditions of the same image:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jp2_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	575.0 KB
ID:	1046341Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1252.jpg
Size:	802.0 KB
ID:	1046342

The original image that I uploaded to JetPhotos, but was rejected is here:

It was rejected for the following reasons:
    - No vignetting allowed (I observe no vignetting, maybe I do not have the eye, however, this has left me quite stumped!)
    - Bad composition (The aircraft looks very centred to me, is it because I have the tail of another aircraft to the right, or is it due to the unappealing nature of the shrubbery at the base of the image?)
    - Oversharpening (I admit it was oversharpened)

If anyone can give me advice, I would greatly appreciate it!

Kindest regards
    Eric
    Attached Files

Your new edit would be rejected for vignetting and heat haze, and possibly cut off (tight crop on left) and horizon (CW needed). Vignetting is easily visible on the whole left side, but especially the corners, as is typical. Heat haze is not really fixable, and was hidden with the oversharpening previously.

Comment

Hello dlowwa,

Thanks for feedback! It's a shame really, I was looking to get a/this photo onto JetPhotos seeing that it had only just come out of the paint shop. I am not as informed as some may be with regards to photo editing so I'll leave it for someone else to take. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Dear all,
        Please find attached images I wish to be pre-screened. I have been attempting to hone my aircraft photography editing skills ever since my devastation at being rejected last time. If there is anything that can be done to resolve any issues that are found, I would appreciate this advice as well!

Name:	DSC_2055.jpg
Size:	679.5 KB
ID:	1040529

Name:	DSC_1798R.jpg
Size:	971.2 KB
ID:	1040531
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by indianbhaji View Post
          Dear all,
          Please find attached images I wish to be pre-screened. I have been attempting to hone my aircraft photography editing skills ever since my devastation at being rejected last time. If there is anything that can be done to resolve any issues that are found, I would appreciate this advice as well!
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25997[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25999[/ATTACH]
          1. color (not sRGB), borderline soft, needs CW rotation, and bad edit in the sky top left.
          2. color, vignetting, poor centering/crop

Comment

Working...
          X