X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Looking for feedback. I want to make sure this photo is sufficient with no visible compression artifacts, exposure is just right and to make sure the contrast is good too. If there are any other aspects of the photo that I may have missed, I would appreciate it being brought to my attention. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06091 N401SX 090520.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	1098259
    Would be acceptable for me.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Looking for feedback. I want to make sure this photo is sufficient with no visible compression artifacts, exposure is just right and to make sure the contrast is good too. If there are any other aspects of the photo that I may have missed, I would appreciate it being brought to my attention. Thank you

Name:	DSC06091 N401SX 090520.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	1098259

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    For this edit, I based it off the angle of the base (squares and plaque) and those lines are slightly angled left so in retrospect, this would need CW rotation. The monument is on an incline as well as the road and the gas line rods that are sticking out of the ground. This one definitely tough to judge, but would you agree that based off the base that the plane sits on, it would now need CW rotation?
    Honestly, I think you've probably done the best you can, but I do see the potential of someone still thinking it's leaning right.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    For this edit, I based it off the angle of the base (squares and plaque) and those lines are slightly angled left so in retrospect, this would need CW rotation. The monument is on an incline as well as the road and the gas line rods that are sticking out of the ground. This one definitely tough to judge, but would you agree that based off the base that the plane sits on, it would now need CW rotation?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    This is a fix for the rejection link I posted a day or two ago. CCW rotation and fixed the magenta hue. Please let me know if this resolves the issue. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02882-2 53-4903 082120.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	1097514
    Color looks ok, but that horizon is really tough to judge..I'd probably give it a little more CCW myself.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    This is a fix for the rejection link I posted a day or two ago. CCW rotation and fixed the magenta hue. Please let me know if this resolves the issue. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02882-2 53-4903 082120.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	1097514

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Looking for feedback on these two photos:

1) Contrast, Exposure...Also to me, it looks borderline in regards to sunlight location, but I made sure where my spotting location was that the sun had not crossed parallel with the runway

Name:	DSC03153 N631AE 082420.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1097468

2) Contrast, Exposure, also worried about horizon

Name:	DSC03135 N37298 082420.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	740.5 KB
ID:	1097469

If you noticed something I did not mention, I would appreciate that you bring it to my attention. Thank you
    1. contrast weak, but not backlit
    2. horizon looks ok

Both a bit soft in spots, but just borderline.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Looking for feedback on these two photos:

1) Contrast, Exposure...Also to me, it looks borderline in regards to sunlight location, but I made sure where my spotting location was that the sun had not crossed parallel with the runway

Name:	DSC03153 N631AE 082420.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1097468

2) Contrast, Exposure, also worried about horizon

Name:	DSC03135 N37298 082420.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	740.5 KB
ID:	1097469

If you noticed something I did not mention, I would appreciate that you bring it to my attention. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8384847

This photo was rejected for unlevel horizon. Not sure if a comment to the screener would have made a difference. The road is at an upward angle and the things sticking out of the ground were not straight either I was standing level and my camera showed a level horizon when taking the photo. Not sure the photo would look correct if I were to make the road level or any of the thing sticking out of the ground vertical. Looking for guidance and feedback because this one was a tough one due to it being on a hill and the stand also not adequate to figure out a vertical angle.
    Needs CCW rotation. Also has strong red/magenta tint.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This photo was rejected for unlevel horizon. Not sure if a comment to the screener would have made a difference. The road is at an upward angle and the things sticking out of the ground were not straight either I was standing level and my camera showed a level horizon when taking the photo. Not sure the photo would look correct if I were to make the road level or any of the thing sticking out of the ground vertical. Looking for guidance and feedback because this one was a tough one due to it being on a hill and the stand also not adequate to figure out a vertical angle.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Caught this amazing aircraft last night on a short visit to MSP and was looking for feedback on whether or not this will meet expectations in regards to contrast, exposure, and to make sure it has the right sharpness and horizon. Please let me know if there are any other issues that you may see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02779 N804MS 081820.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1097016
    Not the best light, so borderline at best given the majority of the aircraft is in shadow/dark.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Caught this amazing aircraft last night on a short visit to MSP and was looking for feedback on whether or not this will meet expectations in regards to contrast, exposure, and to make sure it has the right sharpness and horizon. Please let me know if there are any other issues that you may see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02779 N804MS 081820.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1097016

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Would there be any issues with this photo, concerning contrast, exposure and if the aircraft is centered. Thank you. If there is something I missed I would appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Name:	DSC02281 N26MV 081620.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	1096772
    Borderline for contrast, and there are also some very light editing halos visible.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Would there be any issues with this photo, concerning contrast, exposure and if the aircraft is centered. Thank you. If there is something I missed I would appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Name:	DSC02281 N26MV 081620.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	1096772

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Looking for feedback on these two photos.

1) Any issues with contrast and exposure and any soft areas that I need to worry about?
    Soft towards the edges, yes.

2) What I am most worried about is the foreground bush and the ladder/person loading cargo/bags into the back end, if either of those count as an obstruction or are too distracting.
    Fuel truck is quite distracting, and might be an issue, yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X