Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would you be able to provide some feedback on the photos on my previous post. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
      Would you be able to provide some feedback on the photos on my previous post. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate it.
      1. contrast
      2. contrast, soft, heat haze
      3. borderline noise

      Comment


      • I have taken a different photo in the sequence of the west jet special livery jet that did not show any signs of heat haze besides from the jet engines. Please let me know if I have fixed the contrast and soft issues with this photo

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09387 CGWSZ 123019.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	1077779

        I have done some touch ups to the contrast to this photo to see if I could increase the contrast for this photo. Please let me know if these changes are sufficient. Thank you.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06796-4 N871UA 120719.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	632.0 KB
ID:	1077780

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
          I have taken a different photo in the sequence of the west jet special livery jet that did not show any signs of heat haze besides from the jet engines. Please let me know if I have fixed the contrast and soft issues with this photo
          Still something going on with the quality. If not heat haze, then maybe it's a heavy crop? Still borderline for soft/contrast.

          Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
          I have done some touch ups to the contrast to this photo to see if I could increase the contrast for this photo. Please let me know if these changes are sufficient. Thank you.
          Still borderline for contrast, and noise is a bit of an issue now as well.

          Comment


          • Please let me know if the issues that you brought to my attention above have been fixed in both photos. Fixed the crop on the WestJet photo to see if that made any difference as well as made some changes to the contrast/softness of the photo

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09387-2 CGWSZ 123019.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	521.6 KB
ID:	1077850

            I have made some changes to the contrast and noise with this photo. Please let me know if the problems/issues with these photos have persisted, thank you.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06796-5 N871UA 120719.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	1077851

            Comment


            • 1. soft, borderline contrast
              2. contrast

              Comment


              • Good evening, can you please provide some feedback on this photo? I seem to struggle with contrast and exposure and would like to know first and foremost if this is an issue with this photo. Thanks. Also, this photo was taken at almost my full focal length and would liked to get a second opinion if there is any vignetting visible. Lastly, with the front tire blocked by the light, would this be considered an obstruction?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01663 B18915 011020.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	858.7 KB
ID:	1078083

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                  Good evening, can you please provide some feedback on this photo? I seem to struggle with contrast and exposure and would like to know first and foremost if this is an issue with this photo. Thanks. Also, this photo was taken at almost my full focal length and would liked to get a second opinion if there is any vignetting visible. Lastly, with the front tire blocked by the light, would this be considered an obstruction?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01663 B18915 011020.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	858.7 KB
ID:	1078083
                  Would be rejected for soft and obstruction.

                  Comment


                  • Could you please provide some feedback on these photos? Thank you

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01633 9VSNA 011020.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	762.8 KB
ID:	1078140Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01320 DAIMN 011020.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	756.9 KB
ID:	1078141Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01373 GCIVX 011020.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	761.0 KB
ID:	1078142Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01684 EIDDH 011020.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	859.7 KB
ID:	1078143

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                      Could you please provide some feedback on these photos? Thank you

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01633 9VSNA 011020.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	762.8 KB
ID:	1078140Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01320 DAIMN 011020.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	756.9 KB
ID:	1078141Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01373 GCIVX 011020.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	761.0 KB
ID:	1078142Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01684 EIDDH 011020.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	859.7 KB
ID:	1078143
                      1. heat haze, oversharpened, contrast
                      2-3 heat haze
                      4. heat haze, contrast

                      These are not fixable.

                      Comment


                      • I was afraid of that. Thank you for the feedback.

                        Comment


                        • Hoping to get these photos pre-screened to see if they would be acceptable to your standards for input into JP. Thank you.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02108 N2946S 011220.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	1078236Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02085 N666SB 011220.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	602.1 KB
ID:	1078237Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01891 N299AV 011220.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	606.6 KB
ID:	1078238

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                            Hoping to get these photos pre-screened to see if they would be acceptable to your standards for input into JP. Thank you.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02108 N2946S 011220.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	1078236Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02085 N666SB 011220.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	602.1 KB
ID:	1078237Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01891 N299AV 011220.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	606.6 KB
ID:	1078238
                            1. overprocessed, compression, borderline soft
                            2. heat haze
                            3. borderline heat haze

                            Also, for future reference please read here, especially #3:

                            https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                            Comment


                            • Apologies. Thank you for the feedback

                              Comment


                              • https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7838560

                                The screener did not provide any other insight as to what info was bad. Could you explain what info was bad with this photo? During the ATC chatter today during the aircraft's flight, they kept calling it Cherokee and all info I have found on the aircraft points to a Cherokee Warrior. Thank you in advance.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X