Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Looking for feedback on these two business jets. Van Nuys is a difficult area to level horizon and looking for a second opinion, Thank you in advance. If there are any other issues, please let me know.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03047 N770CJ 050820.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	608.8 KB
ID:	1100409Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03056 N838JS 050820.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	611.9 KB
ID:	1100410
    Look ok to me.

    Comment


    • Looking for feedback on these two photos.

      1) any issues with softness, exposure, and if the aircraft is centered properly

      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09686 N656UA 100220.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	376.4 KB
ID:	1100641

      2) with this business jet, looking for feedback on if there is any vignette, exposure is sufficient, and if there are any issues with overprocessed/oversaturation

      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09539 N89LD 092420.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	1100642

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        Looking for feedback on these two photos.

        1) any issues with softness, exposure, and if the aircraft is centered properly

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09686 N656UA 100220.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	376.4 KB
ID:	1100641

        2) with this business jet, looking for feedback on if there is any vignette, exposure is sufficient, and if there are any issues with overprocessed/oversaturation

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09539 N89LD 092420.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	1100642
        1. centering and exposure are ok
        2. yes vignetting is visible, but exposure and processing should be fine

        Comment


        • Playing to safe and asking for a second opinion on this photo from last summer.

          Main Concerns: Contrast, Exposure, Crop and if there is any visible vignette

          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01825 EI-LBS 070919.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1100812

          Thanks in advance

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
            Playing to safe and asking for a second opinion on this photo from last summer.

            Main Concerns: Contrast, Exposure, Crop and if there is any visible vignette

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01825 EI-LBS 070919.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1100812

            Thanks in advance
            Contrast and exposure are indeed a bit borderline. I would surely give it a try at tweaking the curves in your photo editor.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

            Comment


            • Tweaked photo curves to increase contrast and added some exposure to brighten it up. Please let me know if these tweaks are sufficient or if there is a bit more work needed. Thanks in advance

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01825-2 EI-LBS 070919.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	1100817

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                Tweaked photo curves to increase contrast and added some exposure to brighten it up. Please let me know if these tweaks are sufficient or if there is a bit more work needed. Thanks in advance

                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01825-2 EI-LBS 070919.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	1100817
                Still borderline at best for contrast, imho.

                Comment


                • Looking for feedback on this photo:

                  1) Is contrast sufficiently borderline, exposure good enough and if the photos horizon is level.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01695-2 N401YX 101820.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	584.0 KB
ID:	1100887

                  Thank you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                    Looking for feedback on this photo:

                    1) Is contrast sufficiently borderline, exposure good enough and if the photos horizon is level.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01695-2 N401YX 101820.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	584.0 KB
ID:	1100887

                    Thank you.
                    Would be a contrast and probably soft/blurry rejection for me.

                    Comment


                    • So I got a rejection that I was puzzled about since the verticals of the beams and garage door frame were all straight up and down. The screener who screened it suggested CCW rotation and I can see what they're talking about, but I leveled it off the beams on the left and I'm the distance directly behind the aircraft. Looking for a second opinion before I appeal. Thank you.

                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8549359

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                        So I got a rejection that I was puzzled about since the verticals of the beams and garage door frame were all straight up and down. The screener who screened it suggested CCW rotation and I can see what they're talking about, but I leveled it off the beams on the left and I'm the distance directly behind the aircraft. Looking for a second opinion before I appeal. Thank you.

                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8549359
                        Yeah, I'm going to add that one for you. Conflicting vertical references, and seems you did the best you could so will give it a pass since it's a new reg.

                        Comment


                        • Dana, I do appreciate that. Thank you

                          Comment


                          • Looking for feedback on this photo in regards to color and exposure. Also, this aircraft changes regional airlines from Delta Connection (GoJet Airlines) to Delta Connection (Endeavor Air). Does this count as a hot photo if a new airline operates this aircraft for Delta?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01221 N376CA 101020.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	487.0 KB
ID:	1101378

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                              Looking for feedback on this photo in regards to color and exposure.
                              WB slightly warm, but nearly ok. Exposure ok. Might need a little CCW.

                              Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                              Also, this aircraft changes regional airlines from Delta Connection (GoJet Airlines) to Delta Connection (Endeavor Air). Does this count as a hot photo if a new airline operates this aircraft for Delta?
                              Has there been a visible change to the livery?

                              Comment


                              • Besides the fixes needed for the photo itself, there is a new airline sticker that now shows it as under Endeavor Air operation instead of the "operated by gojet airlines" (below cockpit window and right of door). Based off that change, yet subtle, I would assume this would fall under hot

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X