Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Besides the fixes needed for the photo itself, there is a new airline sticker that now shows it as under Endeavor Air operation instead of the "operated by gojet airlines" (below cockpit window and right of door). Based off that change, yet subtle, I would assume this would fall under hot
    I think I can see it, but basically when screening such minor changes, if we have to look really hard to find the change, pretty good chance we'll just reject for Invalid Hot. Basically anything that takes more than 5 seconds to spot is wasting our time, and not such an important change that it needs to be hot.

    Comment


    • Looking for feedback on this photo.

      Any issues with contrast, any visible vignette, and exposure

      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09154 N389HA 091520.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	1102575

      Thank you in advance

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        Looking for feedback on this photo.

        Any issues with contrast, any visible vignette, and exposure

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09154 N389HA 091520.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	1102575

        Thank you in advance
        Looks ok to me.

        Comment


        • Looking for feedback on this photo. Blatantly obvious that the conditions were not optimal, but looking to see if this will cause any rejections in regards to:

          Contrast, Exposure, Color and/or Horizon

          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06902-2 N469TS 070520.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	652.6 KB
ID:	1102704

          Thanks

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
            Looking for feedback on this photo. Blatantly obvious that the conditions were not optimal, but looking to see if this will cause any rejections in regards to:

            Contrast, Exposure, Color and/or Horizon

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06902-2 N469TS 070520.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	652.6 KB
ID:	1102704

            Thanks
            Horizon looks ok. All other mentioned issues likely to cause a rejection.

            Comment


            • Would something like this be acceptable for JP? Looking for feedback on if crop is acceptable, color, and exposure. Thank you

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02533 A9C-HAK 111120.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	560.6 KB
ID:	1102865

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                Would something like this be acceptable for JP? Looking for feedback on if crop is acceptable, color, and exposure. Thank you

                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02533 A9C-HAK 111120.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	560.6 KB
ID:	1102865
                Borderline for motive. Contrast/compression may be issues.

                Comment


                • Looking for feedback on these two photos: Concerns about each photo are below. Any additional concerns that you see, please let me know. Thank you

                  1) vignette, contrast, exposure

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05221 HL8010 090520.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	370.3 KB
ID:	1103091

                  2) Night shot, making sure crop is acceptable, contrast and exposure are acceptable and if there are any issues with the long exposure vehicles if they would be considered obstructions

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02647 UR-82027 111620.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	732.9 KB
ID:	1103092

                  Thank you in advance

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                    Looking for feedback on these two photos: Concerns about each photo are below. Any additional concerns that you see, please let me know. Thank you

                    1) vignette, contrast, exposure

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05221 HL8010 090520.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	370.3 KB
ID:	1103091

                    2) Night shot, making sure crop is acceptable, contrast and exposure are acceptable and if there are any issues with the long exposure vehicles if they would be considered obstructions

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02647 UR-82027 111620.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	732.9 KB
ID:	1103092

                    Thank you in advance
                    1. ok for me
                    2. contrast/dark, borderline cut off

                    Comment


                    • First off, I kept the crop the same for this re-edit, but wanted to ask what makes you think the crop is borderline?

                      Secondly, does this re-edit fix the contrast/dark potential rejection?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02647-2 UR-82027 111620.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	724.6 KB
ID:	1103198

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                        First off, I kept the crop the same for this re-edit, but wanted to ask what makes you think the crop is borderline?
                        Crop of the tail.

                        Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                        Secondly, does this re-edit fix the contrast/dark potential rejection?
                        Nope, don't think it's really 'fixable' due to the lack of light on the aircraft.

                        Comment


                        • Would there be any possible rejections for exposure, contrast, crop, or color?

                          Thanks in advance

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08477 164404 091320.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1103316

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                            Would there be any possible rejections for exposure, contrast, crop, or color?

                            Thanks in advance

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08477 164404 091320.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1103316
                            Borderline for contrast but would be ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Looking for feedback on these photos:

                              1) Feedback would be appreciated if this crop is acceptable, if the lighting (exposure and contrast) are sufficient, and if there are any other issues

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03732 N22325 112720.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	1103801

                              2) Under poor conditions, attempting to see if this is just borderline in all categories. I know that these are extreme conditions and if there are any issues that would cause a rejection in regards to contrast, exposure, and saturation, it would be greatly appreciated

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03496-2 N742PS 020120.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	1103802

                              3) Horizon, Contrast, and if there is any visible haze that would cause a rejection

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04422 UR-82029 112820.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	533.9 KB
ID:	1103803

                              Thank you in advance for all your help with these photos. It is much appreciated

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X