Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Looking for feedback. In need of advice for this photo in regards to exposure, horizon, sharpness and color. Hoping that color/white balance are sufficient. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07515 N820SK 051021.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1115416
    Oversharpened, and the glare from the lights is somewhat distracting.

Comment

• Looking for feedback on this photo. Having trouble with leveling the horizon because the vertical points are all over the place and not sure how to approach it. This is what I have come up with so far. Thanks for your help in advance. If you see any other issues with contrast, exposure or if the crop is questionable, I would appreciate it if you brought it to my attention.

Name:	DSC07539-3 44-61671 051221.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	1117109

Comment

Looking for feedback on this photo. Having trouble with leveling the horizon because the vertical points are all over the place and not sure how to approach it. This is what I have come up with so far. Thanks for your help in advance. If you see any other issues with contrast, exposure or if the crop is questionable, I would appreciate it if you brought it to my attention.

Name:	DSC07539-3 44-61671 051221.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	1117109
        Don't see anything that would tell me that the horizon is significantly off, so would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello pre-screening team, I am looking for feedback on this airport overview photo that I took when flying home a few days ago of Edwards Air Force Base. I am hoping that my contrast, exposure, and lighting are sufficient and also that there are not any issues with horizon or haze. I know that taking photos out of a plane window are all dependent on the state of the window with spots/scratches so I am hoping that this photo will meet all the criteria. Please let me know if you see any concerns and would love if you brought them to my attention. Thank you.

Name:	DSC01028 KEDW 060621.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	705.1 KB
ID:	1117353

Comment

Hello pre-screening team, I am looking for feedback on this airport overview photo that I took when flying home a few days ago of Edwards Air Force Base. I am hoping that my contrast, exposure, and lighting are sufficient and also that there are not any issues with horizon or haze. I know that taking photos out of a plane window are all dependent on the state of the window with spots/scratches so I am hoping that this photo will meet all the criteria. Please let me know if you see any concerns and would love if you brought them to my attention. Thank you.

Name:	DSC01028 KEDW 060621.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	705.1 KB
ID:	1117353
            Cool photo, but there are issues with softness and especially contrast.

Comment

• Thanks for that. I have added some contrast and sharpness to hopefully account for the issues that you brought to hand. Please let me know if these changes are sufficient or it made it look worse. Thank you.

Name:	DSC01028-2 KEDW 060621.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	1117387

Comment

Thanks for that. I have added some contrast and sharpness to hopefully account for the issues that you brought to hand. Please let me know if these changes are sufficient or it made it look worse. Thank you.

Name:	DSC01028-2 KEDW 060621.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	1117387
                Sharpness should be acceptable (for me anyway), but contrast (or color) likely still an issue.

Comment

Working...
                X