1. borderline (weak) contrast
    2. soft/heat haze, overprocessed, cut off
    3. borderline soft/compression
    4. contrast, borderline dark

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Looking for feedback on these photos.

1) looking to see if contrast is an issue with the snow and reflective light

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07194 BKQM 121919.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	497.3 KB
ID:	1076849

2) sharpness/softness and exposure

Name:	DSC04084 N511DN 052719.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	1076850

3) color (green hue visible?)

Name:	DSC02950 PHBHC 102019.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	544.0 KB
ID:	1076851

4) color and exposure

Name:	DSC03155 N784JB 102419.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	622.6 KB
ID:	1076852

Please let me know if I missed any questionable issues with these photos, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    So, I am not trying to get frustrated right now, but I just had a photo rejected for invalid hot and when I submitted the photo and added my watermark, there was no aircraft with that registration in the database. I found out afterwards that another photographer submitted the same registration roughly around the same time as me and his got accepted first while mine was sitting in the queue, because he sent me a link to the photo. My question to you, is why would mine get rejected if both were submitted at the same time, coincidentally. This was the photo/rejection in question https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7783171
    Unfortunately your image was not in the hot image queue when the last hot image was screened; as soon as that happens, any images submitted after, be it one hour or one minute, are no longer considered hot. Simply bad timing on your part.

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    So, I am not trying to get frustrated right now, but I just had a photo rejected for invalid hot and when I submitted the photo and added my watermark, there was no aircraft with that registration in the database. I found out afterwards that another photographer submitted the same registration roughly around the same time as me and his got accepted first while mine was sitting in the queue, because he sent me a link to the photo. My question to you, is why would mine get rejected if both were submitted at the same time, coincidentally. This was the photo/rejection in question https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7783171

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Thank you for responding and providing your insight and opinion on the matter in a timely manner. However, I respectfully disagree that MOST of the aircraft is in a shadow as the front end, wings, top of the fuselage and tail all shows signs of sunlight hitting it. Thank you again for taking the time to respond and provide your judgement and observations on my most recent rejection.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X