No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Looking for feedback on this photo.

I am worried about exposure, softness, contrast, and if there is any issues with vignette. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01801 LNLNR 011020.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	1095995
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
      Hello! Looking for feedback on this photo.

I am worried about exposure, softness, contrast, and if there is any issues with vignette. Thank you

Name:	DSC01801 LNLNR 011020.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	1095995
      Soft and lacking contrast.

Comment

• Looking for feedback on these two photos.

1) Any issues with contrast and exposure and any soft areas that I need to worry about?

Name:	DSC01154 N247NV 080420.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	1096424

2) What I am most worried about is the foreground bush and the ladder/person loading cargo/bags into the back end, if either of those count as an obstruction or are too distracting.

Name:	DSC01572 N297SW 081220.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	739.8 KB
ID:	1096425

Thank you

Comment

• Image one looks like it has too much noise reduction

Comment

Looking for feedback on these two photos.

1) Any issues with contrast and exposure and any soft areas that I need to worry about?
            Soft towards the edges, yes.

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
            2) What I am most worried about is the foreground bush and the ladder/person loading cargo/bags into the back end, if either of those count as an obstruction or are too distracting.
            Fuel truck is quite distracting, and might be an issue, yes.

Comment

• Would there be any issues with this photo, concerning contrast, exposure and if the aircraft is centered. Thank you. If there is something I missed I would appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Name:	DSC02281 N26MV 081620.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	1096772

Comment

Would there be any issues with this photo, concerning contrast, exposure and if the aircraft is centered. Thank you. If there is something I missed I would appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Name:	DSC02281 N26MV 081620.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	1096772
                Borderline for contrast, and there are also some very light editing halos visible.

Comment

• Caught this amazing aircraft last night on a short visit to MSP and was looking for feedback on whether or not this will meet expectations in regards to contrast, exposure, and to make sure it has the right sharpness and horizon. Please let me know if there are any other issues that you may see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02779 N804MS 081820.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1097016

Comment

Caught this amazing aircraft last night on a short visit to MSP and was looking for feedback on whether or not this will meet expectations in regards to contrast, exposure, and to make sure it has the right sharpness and horizon. Please let me know if there are any other issues that you may see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02779 N804MS 081820.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1097016
                    Not the best light, so borderline at best given the majority of the aircraft is in shadow/dark.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This photo was rejected for unlevel horizon. Not sure if a comment to the screener would have made a difference. The road is at an upward angle and the things sticking out of the ground were not straight either I was standing level and my camera showed a level horizon when taking the photo. Not sure the photo would look correct if I were to make the road level or any of the thing sticking out of the ground vertical. Looking for guidance and feedback because this one was a tough one due to it being on a hill and the stand also not adequate to figure out a vertical angle.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8384847

This photo was rejected for unlevel horizon. Not sure if a comment to the screener would have made a difference. The road is at an upward angle and the things sticking out of the ground were not straight either I was standing level and my camera showed a level horizon when taking the photo. Not sure the photo would look correct if I were to make the road level or any of the thing sticking out of the ground vertical. Looking for guidance and feedback because this one was a tough one due to it being on a hill and the stand also not adequate to figure out a vertical angle.
                        Needs CCW rotation. Also has strong red/magenta tint.

Comment

• Looking for feedback on these two photos:

1) Contrast, Exposure...Also to me, it looks borderline in regards to sunlight location, but I made sure where my spotting location was that the sun had not crossed parallel with the runway

Name:	DSC03153 N631AE 082420.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1097468

2) Contrast, Exposure, also worried about horizon

Name:	DSC03135 N37298 082420.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	740.5 KB
ID:	1097469

If you noticed something I did not mention, I would appreciate that you bring it to my attention. Thank you

Comment

Looking for feedback on these two photos:

1) Contrast, Exposure...Also to me, it looks borderline in regards to sunlight location, but I made sure where my spotting location was that the sun had not crossed parallel with the runway

Name:	DSC03153 N631AE 082420.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1097468

2) Contrast, Exposure, also worried about horizon

Name:	DSC03135 N37298 082420.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	740.5 KB
ID:	1097469

If you noticed something I did not mention, I would appreciate that you bring it to my attention. Thank you
                            1. contrast weak, but not backlit
                            2. horizon looks ok

Both a bit soft in spots, but just borderline.

Comment

• This is a fix for the rejection link I posted a day or two ago. CCW rotation and fixed the magenta hue. Please let me know if this resolves the issue. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02882-2 53-4903 082120.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	1097514

Comment

This is a fix for the rejection link I posted a day or two ago. CCW rotation and fixed the magenta hue. Please let me know if this resolves the issue. Thank you.

Name:	DSC02882-2 53-4903 082120.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	1097514
                                Color looks ok, but that horizon is really tough to judge..I'd probably give it a little more CCW myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X