No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For this edit, I based it off the angle of the base (squares and plaque) and those lines are slightly angled left so in retrospect, this would need CW rotation. The monument is on an incline as well as the road and the gas line rods that are sticking out of the ground. This one definitely tough to judge, but would you agree that based off the base that the plane sits on, it would now need CW rotation?
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
      For this edit, I based it off the angle of the base (squares and plaque) and those lines are slightly angled left so in retrospect, this would need CW rotation. The monument is on an incline as well as the road and the gas line rods that are sticking out of the ground. This one definitely tough to judge, but would you agree that based off the base that the plane sits on, it would now need CW rotation?
      Honestly, I think you've probably done the best you can, but I do see the potential of someone still thinking it's leaning right.

Comment

• Looking for feedback. I want to make sure this photo is sufficient with no visible compression artifacts, exposure is just right and to make sure the contrast is good too. If there are any other aspects of the photo that I may have missed, I would appreciate it being brought to my attention. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06091 N401SX 090520.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	1098259

Comment

Looking for feedback. I want to make sure this photo is sufficient with no visible compression artifacts, exposure is just right and to make sure the contrast is good too. If there are any other aspects of the photo that I may have missed, I would appreciate it being brought to my attention. Thank you

Name:	DSC06091 N401SX 090520.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	1098259
          Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Seeking feedback on these three photos.

1) contrast, exposure and if there are any sun glare issues on the tail?

Name:	DSC07287 F-GZCD 090520.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	365.0 KB
ID:	1098374

2) exposure and same as above if there are any issues with the sun glare on the tail

Name:	DSC06689 XA-MIA 090520.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	369.6 KB
ID:	1098375

3) any issues with contrast or exposure?

Name:	DSC07727 N674NK 090520.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	1098376

Thank you in advance, please let me know if there are any issues I may have missed. Thanks

Comment

Seeking feedback on these three photos.

1) contrast, exposure and if there are any sun glare issues on the tail?

Name:	DSC07287 F-GZCD 090520.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	365.0 KB
ID:	1098374

2) exposure and same as above if there are any issues with the sun glare on the tail

Name:	DSC06689 XA-MIA 090520.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	369.6 KB
ID:	1098375

3) any issues with contrast or exposure?

Name:	DSC07727 N674NK 090520.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	1098376

Thank you in advance, please let me know if there are any issues I may have missed. Thanks
              First two would be ok for me, but last one is a bit dark, and has editing halos & vignetting.

Comment

• I can understand the vignette and the exposure rejection, but what categories did I miss? I know for sure I checked military, but what other category did I miss? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8406567

Comment

I can understand the vignette and the exposure rejection, but what categories did I miss? I know for sure I checked military, but what other category did I miss? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8406567
                  This is a cargo aircraft.

Comment

• Would there be any objections in regards to contrast or exposure with this photo? Also are there any issues with any visible jpeg compression artifacts? Thank you

Name:	DSC08638 N6829K 091320.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	1098618

Comment

Would there be any objections in regards to contrast or exposure with this photo? Also are there any issues with any visible jpeg compression artifacts? Thank you

Contrast is a bit weak, but exposure should be ok. Compression shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Would there be any objections in regards to contrast or exposure with this photo? Also are there any issues with any visible jpeg compression artifacts? Thank you

Lacks shadows and midtones. Edges look a bit fuzzy, as if you used too much noise reduction.
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Looking for feedback on these two photos. I want to make sure everything is in order with them before I upload them. Thanks in advance.

1) Are there any issues with color, exposure or contrast? Reddish color is from sky due to wildfire smoke overhead

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC09109 ZZ172 091520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	296.3 KB ID:	1098792

2) With this photo at a low shutter rate, are there any issues with softness. Also would this be considered backlit?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01251 N318NB 080520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	497.9 KB ID:	1098793

If there are any other issues that I may have missed, I would appreciate it if you brought it to my attention. Thanks

Comment

Looking for feedback on these two photos. I want to make sure everything is in order with them before I upload them. Thanks in advance.

1) Are there any issues with color, exposure or contrast? Reddish color is from sky due to wildfire smoke overhead

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC09109 ZZ172 091520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	296.3 KB ID:	1098792

2) With this photo at a low shutter rate, are there any issues with softness. Also would this be considered backlit?

Click image for larger version Name:	DSC01251 N318NB 080520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	497.9 KB ID:	1098793

If there are any other issues that I may have missed, I would appreciate it if you brought it to my attention. Thanks
                            Contrast borderline (at best) for both.

Comment

• Looking for feedback on a long-shot with this photo. I want to know if it is lacking contrast and exposure as well as any other issues you might see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC04649 VT-ALP 090520.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	1099020

Comment

Looking for feedback on a long-shot with this photo. I want to know if it is lacking contrast and exposure as well as any other issues you might see. Thank you.

Name:	DSC04649 VT-ALP 090520.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	1099020
                                Would be rejected for dark/contrast. Not fixable.

Comment

Working...
                                X