No announcement yet.

Editing advice - FlyBoyOne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Just wonderinng wether this was over or under hue?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyOne View Post
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7662688

Just wonderinng wether this was over or under hue?
      Cyan/blue cast.

Comment

Recently I found a old picture of a C172 which are rare in NZ with teh bad quailty of the camrea and the rarity of the aircraft, to be accpeted do screeners take this into account
        Cheers

Comment

There is no general rule and a Cessna 172 is not really something rare. But for a better answer, I suggest you post the photo here.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I recently had this phot rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7966463
            This was fro parts of a/c Cut off are there any rules on close cropping I had to take this photo very close up due to the proximity of other A/C

Comment

I recently had this phot rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7966463
              This was fro parts of a/c Cut off are there any rules on close cropping I had to take this photo very close up due to the proximity of other A/C
              No specific rules other than the crop should serve a purpose and be aesthetically pleasing. Doesn't seem to be the case for either here.

Comment

But Shouldn't there be a rule where like here I waas unable to get any other shot due to proximity of other things in the way

Comment

But Shouldn't there be a rule where like here I waas unable to get any other shot due to proximity of other things in the way
                  I don't think so. Location and timing are part of photography ... and sometimes a good amount of luck.

Comment

Recently I was at a fly in event and found that some of my shots had people in the backgr oi 7and as it was such a large event and while I understand about the motive rej2ction I was wondering if a event is taken into account by screeners?

Comment

Recently I was at a fly in event and found that some of my shots had people in the backgr oi 7and as it was such a large event and while I understand about the motive rej2ction I was wondering if a event is taken into account by screeners?
                      Nope, it is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X