X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyBoyOne View Post
    Recently I was at a fly in event and found that some of my shots had people in the backgr oi 7and as it was such a large event and while I understand about the motive rej2ction I was wondering if a event is taken into account by screeners?
    Nope, it is not.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    Recently I was at a fly in event and found that some of my shots had people in the backgr oi 7and as it was such a large event and while I understand about the motive rej2ction I was wondering if a event is taken into account by screeners?

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    But Shouldn't there be a rule where like here I waas unable to get any other shot due to proximity of other things in the way
    I don't think so. Location and timing are part of photography ... and sometimes a good amount of luck.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    But Shouldn't there be a rule where like here I waas unable to get any other shot due to proximity of other things in the way

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I recently had this phot rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7966463
    This was fro parts of a/c Cut off are there any rules on close cropping I had to take this photo very close up due to the proximity of other A/C
    No specific rules other than the crop should serve a purpose and be aesthetically pleasing. Doesn't seem to be the case for either here.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    I recently had this phot rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7966463
    This was fro parts of a/c Cut off are there any rules on close cropping I had to take this photo very close up due to the proximity of other A/C

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    There is no general rule and a Cessna 172 is not really something rare. But for a better answer, I suggest you post the photo here.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    Recently I found a old picture of a C172 which are rare in NZ with teh bad quailty of the camrea and the rarity of the aircraft, to be accpeted do screeners take this into account
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7662688

Just wonderinng wether this was over or under hue?
    Cyan/blue cast.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Just wonderinng wether this was over or under hue?

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    Cheers that probally is the fact

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    i think it might be the fact you cut off the wheel. i'm not 100% cause it might not be enough to cause a rejection but that's why i would say it was rejected

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]26675[/ATTACH]
    Here Is one of them for the same [ATTACH=CONFIG]26675[/ATTACH]day sorry that I didnt attach it before!
    This is not the same as either of the two you posted earlier, but in any case 1) yes the image is quite soft, and 2) even so, a really good edit might have been able to hide that fact. So likely the soft rejections are due to the combination of soft images to start, and lack of good editing skills to hide that fact.

Leave a comment:

• FlyBoyOne
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	1041132
    Here Is one of them for the same Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7869.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	1041132day sorry that I didnt attach it before!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Im unsure if it is because The photos I use are soft (Currently using AV with F8 And ISO 100) or its just my editing
    Kind of hard to tell without something to compare to, like say, the original, don't you think?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X