Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jakew04 - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
    hi could i get these images prescreened please. my concerns are horizon for the DHL and contrast for the dassualt falcon. thank you
    Borderline heat haze/soft on the first, and horizon on the second might actually need some adjustment (CCW).

    Comment


    • hello! thanks for the previous feedback. could i get this image prescreened please. i'm concerned it will have contrast problems. thank you
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
        hello! thanks for the previous feedback. could i get this image prescreened please. i'm concerned it will have contrast problems. thank you
        Maybe a tad dark, but I?d accept it.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

        Comment


        • hello! thanks for the previous feedback, could i get this image prescreened please. i'm concerned it's not level. thanks.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
            hello! thanks for the previous feedback, could i get this image prescreened please. i'm concerned it's not level. thanks.
            Would be ok for me.

            Comment


            • hello thanks for the previous feedback, could i get this image prescreened. i'm concerned it's oversharpened. thanks in advance.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
                hello thanks for the previous feedback, could i get this image prescreened. i'm concerned it's oversharpened. thanks in advance.
                Indeed oversharpened, and also needs a little CW rotation.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Indeed oversharpened, and also needs a little CW rotation.
                  thanks for the quick response ill go ahead and re-edit it, thank you.

                  Comment


                  • hello could i get this image prescreened. i'm concerned their might be contrast problems? thanks in advance
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
                      hello could i get this image prescreened. i'm concerned their might be contrast problems? thanks in advance
                      Yes, borderline for dark/contrast.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X