Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need photo processing help

Hello friends,
    recently my rejection rate has increased more than ever in time. I continue to process the photos as I have been doing the last few months and with an acceptance ratio relatively high above the average on JetPhotos.
    The last rejection the main reason for rejection is JPG compression artefacts. I do not know how the JPG artifacts are detected or what they look like. Someone can help me and tell me how these artifacts are and where they can be see?

Thank you

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I am not sure, because I too not good in identify JPG artefacts, but I think it can problem with top part of photo. Look, photo has a lot of ''squares''
    Have a lot of sun, and amazing photos!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/137888

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon J View Post
      Hello friends,
      recently my rejection rate has increased more than ever in time. I continue to process the photos as I have been doing the last few months and with an acceptance ratio relatively high above the average on JetPhotos.
      The last rejection the main reason for rejection is JPG compression artefacts. I do not know how the JPG artifacts are detected or what they look like. Someone can help me and tell me how these artifacts are and where they can be see?

Thank you

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://flic.kr/p/2gxMZg4
      The sky is highly compressed. This is easily seen in the banding/blotchy lines in the sky. Try checking your save settings, they are likely not at maximum.

Comment

I will do different processing tests observing special attention to the blue sky. Thank you for commenting and sharing knowledge.
        Regards

Comment

Working...
        X