Prescreening - NorthStarDC4M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self...

Make sure the file you uploaded is the same one you are checking after rejection (and make sure you upload the right version in the first place!)

Oh well... 2 weeks to remind me.

Comment

Ok on this one...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I get the crop error... II don't know how i missed it but...

I can recrop it (again) if that's the only issue

But I don't get the Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by northstardc4m View Post
        Ok on this one...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I get the crop error... II don't know how i missed it but...

I can recrop it (again) if that's the only issue

But I don't get the Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

What am I missing?
        Not sure exactly, but there some small halos visible, especially nose gear. IMHO those are actually sharpening artefacts, but since you'll be using a different image (I assume), just go easy on the sharpening and should be ok.

Comment

I'll take your opinion on it... I can't see what I've experienced as a halo but maybe something more diffused than I'm used to seeing. Noted for future.

Comment

Originally posted by northstardc4m View Post
            I'll take your opinion on it... I can't see what I've experienced as a halo but maybe something more diffused than I'm used to seeing. Noted for future.
            It's not the typical halo effect you would see from overuse of tools that affect shadow/highlight areas, it's much more localized, and like I said, looks like sharpening artefact to me. I'm just trying to guess what was seen by the person who screened it.

Comment

Ok the reprocessed photo is in my queue... I can't see any artifacts so we will see. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
              X