Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rjon - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rjon - Editing advice

    Hi,

    Could a member of the team please help me with prescreening of this photo

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190813-_MG_1511.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	1046404

  • #2
    Originally posted by rjon View Post
    Hi,

    Could a member of the team please help me with prescreening of this photo

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27286[/ATTACH]
    Very borderline for contrast due to the flat light.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,

      How would this photo do in screening?

      I'm also not sure which category to put this photo in, I recon the aircraft is not covering enough of the frame to put it is as one of the aircraft, will Airport overview cover the subject?


      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200319-_MG_0816.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	672.6 KB
ID:	1084659

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rjon View Post
        Hi,

        How would this photo do in screening?

        I'm also not sure which category to put this photo in, I recon the aircraft is not covering enough of the frame to put it is as one of the aircraft, will Airport overview cover the subject?
        Airport Overview - Ramp

        Also, please read here when you get the chance, especially #4:

        https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	zm403.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	442.1 KB
ID:	1085845 Hi,

          How would this photo do in screening?



          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rjon View Post
            How would this photo do in screening?
            Would be ok for me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi,

              I have a new photo of N639BG with a pink ribbon next to the registration, I have already have two photos of this helicopter at this location. The new photo is signifigantly closer to the helideck than https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9901233. Should I delete this photo and upload the new photo, or could I use the resubmit photo function?

              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rjon View Post
                Hi,

                I have a new photo of N639BG with a pink ribbon next to the registration, I have already have two photos of this helicopter at this location. The new photo is signifigantly closer to the helideck than https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9901233. Should I delete this photo and upload the new photo, or could I use the resubmit photo function?
                Technically a change to the livery, so won't count as similar.

                Comment

                Working...
                X