Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rjon - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Thank you!

    For clarification, could I resubmit 9767369 as "ramp"?

    Will this photo also fall under the "ramp" category? any issues with it?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by rjon View Post
      Thank you!

      For clarification, could I resubmit 9767369 as "ramp"?
      Yes, but be sure to read the screener's comments as it would still likely be rejected.

      Originally posted by rjon View Post
      Will this photo also fall under the "ramp" category? any issues with it?
      Yes, but too dark, and there is glare. As with the rejected image above, can't actually see much of the ramp.

      Comment


      • #48
        Hi,

        How would this photo do in screening?

        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by rjon View Post
          Hi,

          How would this photo do in screening?
          Mmm.. see some soft/blurry spots (tail esp.), but might be good enough.

          Comment


          • #50
            Hi,

            How would these do in screening?
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by rjon View Post
              Hi,

              How would these do in screening?
              1. dark/contrast, borderline horizon
              2. dark/contrast, heat haze

              Comment


              • #52
                Hi,

                How will this photo do in screening? Not sure about the exposure/contrast.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by rjon View Post
                  Hi,

                  How will this photo do in screening? Not sure about the exposure/contrast.
                  Very likely to be rejected for dark/contrast.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hi,

                    I'm looking at editing advice for this interior photo, how to crop it, what the guidelines is for these kinda photos to get it accepted.

                    Rolf
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by rjon View Post
                      Hi,

                      I'm looking at editing advice for this interior photo, how to crop it, what the guidelines is for these kinda photos to get it accepted.
                      Crop looks fine. You can always check the DB for similar images to compare:

                      Cabin View category

                      No comment on the quality, as this is much too large to upload.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hi,

                        How would these two photos do in screening?

                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by rjon View Post
                          Hi,

                          How would these two photos do in screening?
                          Some softness/blur on the second, but the first would be ok for me.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Thank you for your feedback, just getting into these kind of photography.

                            How about these photos?
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by rjon View Post
                              Thank you for your feedback, just getting into these kind of photography.

                              How about these photos?
                              Some softness visible on all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X