Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(arora7dm) - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
    Posting after some time. Thoughts of these images Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6024DNG.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	552.6 KB
ID:	1103016Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5992DNG.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	569.6 KB
ID:	1103017Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5995DNG.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	834.5 KB
ID:	1103018Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5990DNG.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	843.0 KB
ID:	1103019Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5977DNG.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	818.8 KB
ID:	1103020
    1. soft, noisy, contrast
    2. dirty
    3. centering, contrast
    4. obstruction
    5. centering

    Comment


    • #92
      Thank you. I can fix 2 and 5, right? Can I fix 3? Certainly can't fix 1 and 4.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
        Thank you. I can fix 2 and 5, right? Can I fix 3?
        Yes, they might be fixable.

        Comment


        • #94
          Second attempt and another image. Please let me know thoughts Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5995DNG.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	865.2 KB
ID:	1103068Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6027DNG.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	611.2 KB
ID:	1103069

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
            Second attempt and another image. Please let me know thoughts Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5995DNG.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	865.2 KB
ID:	1103068Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6027DNG.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	611.2 KB
ID:	1103069
            Borderline contrast for both, though the second one would be ok for me.

            Comment


            • #96
              Hello:

              This got rejected due to "bad info". What does that mean? I checked the forums and usually it is about Aircraft vs. Airport overview that gives this reason.
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8617138

              Similarly, one of the reason for rejection for this was "categories wrong or missing"? How can I fix that?
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8617569

              Thanks!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                Hello:

                This got rejected due to "bad info". What does that mean? I checked the forums and usually it is about Aircraft vs. Airport overview that gives this reason.
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8617138

                Similarly, one of the reason for rejection for this was "categories wrong or missing"? How can I fix that?
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8617569

                Thanks!
                1) Bad info: aircraft (not a Boeing 747-212B(SF))
                2) was also rejected for heat distortion. Missing category: Special scheme
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                Comment


                • #98
                  Thank you. Does this have heat distortion too? Or other issues? Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6029DNG.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	664.4 KB
ID:	1103583

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                    Thank you. Does this have heat distortion too? Or other issues? Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6029DNG.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	664.4 KB
ID:	1103583
                    Yeah, can see it just a bit on the lines in the livery. Also a bit soft. I'd say borderline chance at rejection for that.

                    Comment


                    • OK. I really liked this livery, here's my last attempt. What about this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6030DNG.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	1103588

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                        OK. I really liked this livery, here's my last attempt. What about this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6030DNG.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	1103588
                        Quality looks ok to me.

                        Comment


                        • Happy Thanksgiving! A few more pictures for your review. Thank you.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5962DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	1103713Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5964DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	551.0 KB
ID:	1103714Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5970DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	826.7 KB
ID:	1103715Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6014DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1103716Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6020DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	855.9 KB
ID:	1103717

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                            Happy Thanksgiving! A few more pictures for your review. Thank you.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5962DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	1103713Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5964DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	551.0 KB
ID:	1103714Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5970DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	826.7 KB
ID:	1103715Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6014DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1103716Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6020DNG.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	855.9 KB
ID:	1103717
                            1, 2, 4. vignetting, dust spots
                            3. horizon, heat haze
                            5. borderline centering

                            Comment


                            • Thank you. Giving up on #3. Adjustments made to 1,2, 4 and 5. Please let me know your thoughts. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6014DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	1103753Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5962DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	475.8 KB
ID:	1103754Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5964DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	551.6 KB
ID:	1103755Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6020DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	830.1 KB
ID:	1103756

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                                Thank you. Giving up on #3. Adjustments made to 1,2, 4 and 5. Please let me know your thoughts. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6014DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	474.6 KB
ID:	1103753Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5962DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	475.8 KB
ID:	1103754Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_5964DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	551.6 KB
ID:	1103755Click image for larger version

Name:	20201115-1-NZ6_6020DNG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	830.1 KB
ID:	1103756
                                they look acceptable to me
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X