(arora7dm) - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
    Hello again. Seeking feedback on these 5 images.
    1. horizon, too far
    2. dirty
    3. too far, soft/blurry, noisy
    4. borderline overexposed/soft/heathazed

Comment

• Thank you. Was 5th OK (Allegiant)? Tried to fix 1, 2 and changed the image for 4th. Also reading the previous feedback again, maybe what you said for #4 was really directed at #5. So changed Allegiant image as well.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6545.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	942.4 KB
ID:	1107424

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6567.jpg Views:	0 Size:	509.6 KB ID:	1107419Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6577.jpg Views:	0 Size:	558.2 KB ID:	1107420Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6530.jpg Views:	0 Size:	898.4 KB ID:	1107421
      Last edited by arora7dm; 2021-01-18, 22:57. Reason: Adjusted the image based on review of feedback!

Comment

Thank you. Was 5th OK (Allegiant)?
        Ah, sorry, that was supposed to apply to both 4 and 5.

Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
        Tried to fix 1, 2 and changed the image for 4th. Also reading the previous feedback again, maybe what you said for #4 was really directed at #5. So changed Allegiant image as well.
        1. soft, centering
        2-3. ok for me
        4. horizon

Comment

• Is this OK for 4? Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6530.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	898.2 KB
ID:	1107428

Comment

Is this OK for 4? Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6530.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	898.2 KB
ID:	1107428
            Yes, looks acceptable now.

Comment

• Hello again.. Have a set of 5 images again. Apologies in advance for the overload. Thank you for your feedback.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6580.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	895.1 KB
ID:	1107497
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6595.jpg Views:	0 Size:	642.8 KB ID:	1107493Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	529.4 KB ID:	1107494Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6626.jpg Views:	0 Size:	871.1 KB ID:	1107495Click image for larger version  Name:	20210117-1-NZ6_6677.jpg Views:	0 Size:	684.8 KB ID:	1107496
              Last edited by arora7dm; 2021-01-19, 22:27. Reason: Changed 1 image

Comment

Hello again.. Have a set of 5 images again. Apologies in advance for the overload.
                It's ok for now, but please try to avoid too many in short periods of time (even if it's more than 24 hours), especially if the images are somewhat similar.

1. soft/heathazed, centering
                2. horizon
                3. ok for me
                4. heathaze, horizon, centering
                5. horizon

Comment

• Yes, sounds good. I am thinking that for these types of images I have a decent idea on what will get accepted, so maybe directly post to jetphotos and if some gets rejected, then post in the group. When I get a new angle or a different airport, I can come here again before posting

Comment

• One of the photos approved here, was ultimately rejected. Post #153 for Japan Airlines..

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Based on the comments from the screener, "the screening is done here, when you upload a photo, not in the forum", I suspect that there's some politics going on! Kind of funny

Comment

One of the photos approved here, was ultimately rejected. Post #153 for Japan Airlines..

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Based on the comments from the screener, "the screening is done here, when you upload a photo, not in the forum", I suspect that there's some politics going on! Kind of funny
                      No politics. The point is, that here we screeners point out our opinion. But the photo is screened when you upload it.

For me it means, I won't offer any pre-screening advice to you, it's kinda pointless.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• No, yours and the advice of others on this forum has been great and helped me improve a lot over the years.. So I don't think it is pointless! I am not sure why you are saying that... I usually take the pre-screening advice and adjust the photo before posting it. I hope that actually reduces the amount of screening the screeners have to undergo..

Comment

One of the photos approved here, was ultimately rejected. Post #153 for Japan Airlines..

If you had actually read here thoroughly when you were asked to before, you might have answered your own question, since it literally says not to do what you did..

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

8. Don't use the advice given here in the forum as justification for acceptance either when first submitting the photo, or when appealing a rejection. The argument "xyz crew member said it was ok in the forum" will not be taken into account during screening or appeals

Comment

• Yes, sorry about that. I have had this happen to me many times before (where an accepted image here is ultimately rejected) and usually I don't appeal, but it was the comments from the screener that made me think otherwise, this time.

In any case, I hope I can continue to post here and get advice. I am not sure why LX-A343 said that it was pointless.

Comment

Working...
                            X