Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tomobile - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tomobile - editing advice

    Hello,


    Could you kindly give some advice about this photo?


    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7512464


    At first, this photo was rejected by the reason for
    [Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)].


    Then I appealed, because it meets a requirement for night shot, I think.
    But it has been rejected again.
    Admin Comments is [color looks artificial].


    I did not do anything special through my workflow,
    so I don't understand what is [artificial].


    Thank you in advance,

  • #2
    Originally posted by ratchada View Post
    Hello,


    Could you kindly give some advice about this photo?


    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7512464


    At first, this photo was rejected by the reason for
    [Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)].


    Then I appealed, because it meets a requirement for night shot, I think.
    But it has been rejected again.
    Admin Comments is [color looks artificial].


    I did not do anything special through my workflow,
    so I don't understand what is [artificial].


    Thank you in advance,
    There is a very strong magenta cast to the image (perhaps white balance problem). See adjusted (left) side here:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	77577_1565969863.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.8 KB
ID:	1042084

    Comment


    • #3
      I see!
      I take care of color cast next time. Thank you very much.

      Comment


      • #4
        Categories wrong or missing and Bad Info

        Hello Crew,

        Could you kindly teach me how to fix this rejected photo?

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7575639


        > If the location is not an airport, you may use the Other Location option

        This photo was not taken at the airport. So I filled the name of the place with Other Location option.

        I am wondering what [Categories wrong or missing] is and [Bad Info] is.

        Thank you very much in advance,

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ratchada View Post
          Hello Crew,

          Could you kindly teach me how to fix this rejected photo?

          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7575639


          > If the location is not an airport, you may use the Other Location option

          This photo was not taken at the airport. So I filled the name of the place with Other Location option.

          I am wondering what [Categories wrong or missing] is and [Bad Info] is.

          Thank you very much in advance,
          The location is correct. Airline 'Unknown' is not. Use 'Private'. Categories should be Small Prop and Warbird/Preserved.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello dlowwa san,

            One source says that JA3106 had been owned by Shikoku Air Service before,
            so I didn't check Warbird category.

            Thank you very much.
            And I would like to say sorry to screeners for screening this photo again and again.

            Comment


            • #7
              Need advice for Bad Color

              Hello, Crew

              Thank you for your time to screen at all times.

              Could you kindly teach me 'How Bad?' about this rejected photo?
              ('Cos there's no screener's comment every time.)

              [ https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7644569 ]

              Just in case, I've attached screen-shot when I opened this photo on Photoshop.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	un_on_psp.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1043434

              Thank you in advance,

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ratchada View Post
                Hello, Crew

                Thank you for your time to screen at all times.

                Could you kindly teach me 'How Bad?' about this rejected photo?
                ('Cos there's no screener's comment every time.)

                [ https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7644569 ]

                Just in case, I've attached screen-shot when I opened this photo on Photoshop.

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]29425[/ATTACH]

                Thank you in advance,
                Very severe purple cast on whole image. I've corrected the left side for you to compare:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	11071_1570940265.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	442.5 KB
ID:	1043440

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you for your demonstration, dlowwa-san.

                  I remember, some expert left a advice on this forum in past times
                  that you should adjust R/G/B values same, to avoid being rejected for [Bad Color].
                  So, I tried to to do that, by color balance, filters and so on.

                  But now I understand that I do not always have to do so.

                  Thank you very much again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [ Horizon unlevel ]

                    Dear Crew,
                    Thank you at all times.

                    Could you kindly explain what (where) your horizontal standard (line or point) is.

                    [https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7644573]

                    I adjusted horizontal level by the edge of runway and vertical level by the poles for this rejected photo (as you can see grid lines).
                    All of them are located behind fuselage,
                    and it's natural to check horizontal level from a viewpoint of perspective.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	H_03.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	1043453

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	H_01.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1043451

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	h_02.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1043452

                    I don't understand why this photo was rejected by the reason of [Horizon unlevel].

                    And I'm also wondering if you check white line (not horizon) front side of fuselage.


                    Thank you in advance,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ratchada View Post
                      Dear Crew,
                      Thank you at all times.

                      Could you kindly explain what (where) your horizontal standard (line or point) is.
                      The actual horizon. It's not level:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	83166_1570940404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	622.9 KB
ID:	1043455

                      The actual horizon is more reliable than any vertical references.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you at all times, dlowwa-san.

                        > The actual horizon is more reliable than any vertical references.

                        Yes, I think so.
                        So I appealed another rejected photo and offered to send original raw file that you can see actual horizon.
                        Because the shape of breakwater is not exactly as same as actual horizon, some go into the bay, another toward out.
                        Anyway, I'm so happy to hear and to confirm that actual horizon is more reliable.
                        Thank you very much again.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X