Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Sheeder - prescreening request

Good Evening JetPhotos screeners,

I was wondering if I could get advice on this photo and what it would be Rejected for. Thank you for getting back and for taking the time to help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FRYV fourn 1600-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	720.2 KB
ID:	1046433

Originally posted by Nick Sheeder View Post
    Good Evening JetPhotos screeners,

I was wondering if I could get advice on this photo and what it would be Rejected for. Thank you for getting back and for taking the time to help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27825[/ATTACH]
    Likely to be rejected for color, contrast, overexposed, horizon, and possibly soft. Unfortunately, not fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Sheeder
      Good Evening,

I'm asking if I can get feedback MD-11, and if it's not too much trouble, If you can also tell me if this has any chance of making it or if I should just throw it in my personal archive?
      thanks.
      Chances would be borderline at best due to the light. Top of the fuselage looks nearly blown out, and the contrast is poor.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31107.jpg Views:	4 Size:	803.5 KB ID:	1087408 Hi,

I was hoping if I could get feedback on this Prime Air 737. I'm mostly concerned about Leveling and Centering. The aircraft was coming in high and the nose was pointed down a bit.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	image_31107.jpg Views:	4 Size:	803.5 KB ID:	1087408 Hi,

I was hoping if I could get feedback on this Prime Air 737. I'm mostly concerned about Leveling and Centering. The aircraft was coming in high and the nose was pointed down a bit.
          A little low in the frame. Horizon looks ok.

Comment

Hi,

I was wondering If I could have this pre-screened? I'm mostly worried about contrast, crop, and centering. Should I include the blades in the shot or cut them off? As for contrast, The sun was behind some clouds but it was a blue sky.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I was wondering If I could have this pre-screened? I'm mostly worried about contrast, crop, and centering. Should I include the blades in the shot or cut them off? As for contrast, The sun was behind some clouds but it was a blue sky.

Thanks.
              Image link is corrupted.

Comment

Let's try this. Better?Click image for larger version

Name:	N790RJ 1400 JP (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	172
Size:	794.4 KB
ID:	1088573

Comment

Let's try this. Better?Click image for larger version

Name:	N790RJ 1400 JP (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	172
Size:	794.4 KB
ID:	1088573
                  Centering is ok, but awkward crop of the rotor on the right, and yes, the contrast is borderline at best.

Comment

Good Evening,

Wondering If I have this United Express pre-screened. Contrast is my concern. I feel like It's enough, but with past experience, I'd like to have an expert's opinion. Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good Evening,

Wondering If I have this United Express pre-screened. Contrast is my concern. I feel like It's enough, but with past experience, I'd like to have an expert's opinion. Thanks.
                      Yes, contrast is very borderline, but would be (barely) acceptable for me.

Comment

Hi

Wondering If I can get an opinion on this UIA 767. I can't tell of its Barely acceptable or if its soft.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Wondering If I can get an opinion on this UIA 767. I can't tell of its Barely acceptable or if its soft.
                          A bit soft yes, but the bigger problem is the poor light/contrast. While the former can likely be fixed, not so sure about the latter.

Comment

Good morning,

I'm hoping I can get this A-26 Invader pre-screened. main concern is the leveling. This is at 1600 px. thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	N7079G jp 2 (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1096309

Comment

Good morning,

I'm hoping I can get this A-26 Invader pre-screened. main concern is the leveling. This is at 1600 px. thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	N7079G jp 2 (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1096309
                              Would be ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X