AndrewC75 - Prescreening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndrewC75 - Prescreening Request

I know this one isn't awash in sun.... It's nearing dusk and the sun in on the starboard bow, but I personally love the composition and the contrast against the cloudy sky. Might it be accepted, or is this one for the personal collection?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2762_VS_B744_G-VBIG_ATL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1046454

Originally posted by AndrewC75 View Post
    I know this one isn't awash in sun.... It's nearing dusk and the sun in on the starboard bow, but I personally love the composition and the contrast against the cloudy sky. Might it be accepted, or is this one for the personal collection?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28221[/ATTACH]
    As it is, the personal collection, but that's more due to the softness than the poor light.

Comment

(I think I started another thread on this because I couldn't find this one... but now the other thread seems to have been deleted, I presume because this one exists, so I'll repost here.)

Rejected for overexposed, but I can't spot the overexposure. I feel like the exposure is true to the light of the moment. Pre-screen for a possible re-edit or appeal?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7935726

Name:	22022_1582487841.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1083715

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewC75 View Post
        (I think I started another thread on this because I couldn't find this one... but now the other thread seems to have been deleted, I presume because this one exists, so I'll repost here.)

Rejected for overexposed, but I can't spot the overexposure. I feel like the exposure is true to the light of the moment. Pre-screen for a possible re-edit or appeal?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7935726

Name:	22022_1582487841.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1083715
        This is borderline, but should have been acceptable. You can appeal this one if you'd like.

Comment

Thank you for the consult. With a six year old camera, older lens (L though it may be), and a $100 editing monitor, "borderline" is my middle name.

Edited to add: Accepted on appeal.

Comment

Working...
          X