Andy - Prescreening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andyaviation View Post

I won't upload both of them, just one of them. Which would have the best chance of getting accepted?
    I'm no screener but aesthetically I prefer the wide crop. Not my place to comment on quality though.

Comment

I won't upload both of them, just one of them. Which would have the best chance of getting accepted?
      No difference.

Comment

Have a quick question about this rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8354826.

I cropped it where the wing stops and thought that it would work, but it got rejected. So I'm wondering what the criteria is for uploading shots like these? Should it be closer to the wing?

Thanks.

Comment

Have a quick question about this rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8354826.

I cropped it where the wing stops and thought that it would work, but it got rejected. So I'm wondering what the criteria is for uploading shots like these? Should it be closer to the wing?

Thanks.
          It is subjective, and while you have not cropped any specific part of the aircraft, it is neither a close up, not a wide-angle view, so doesn't really work in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It is subjective, and while you have not cropped any specific part of the aircraft, it is neither a close up, not a wide-angle view, so doesn't really work in that case.
            Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Advice on these two images please.

Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Advice on these two images please.

Thanks.
                Both soft/heat hazed, and borderline weak contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both soft/heat hazed, and borderline weak contrast.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Pre-screen these two images please. And would either be considered a night shot? I can see the first one is a little bit heat hazed, so I might reduce the resolution of it if it's an issue. Also is the crop OK for the first picture?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pre-screen these two images please. And would either be considered a night shot? I can see the first one is a little bit heat hazed, so I might reduce the resolution of it if it's an issue. Also is the crop OK for the first picture?
                      Both images have issues with contrast and softness/heat haze.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it on my own thread to not clutter up other discussions.

I would like to change the name of the airport, "Alpine County - M45 in USA - California" to "Alpine County Airport - M45 in USA - California" The official name is Alpine County Airport, so please fix this.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X