X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andyaviation
    replied
    Hello everyone,

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it on my own thread to not clutter up other discussions.

I would like to change the name of the airport, "Alpine County - M45 in USA - California" to "Alpine County Airport - M45 in USA - California" The official name is Alpine County Airport, so please fix this.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by andyaviation View Post
    Pre-screen these two images please. And would either be considered a night shot? I can see the first one is a little bit heat hazed, so I might reduce the resolution of it if it's an issue. Also is the crop OK for the first picture?
    Both images have issues with contrast and softness/heat haze.

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied
    Pre-screen these two images please. And would either be considered a night shot? I can see the first one is a little bit heat hazed, so I might reduce the resolution of it if it's an issue. Also is the crop OK for the first picture?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both soft/heat hazed, and borderline weak contrast.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Advice on these two images please.

Thanks.
    Both soft/heat hazed, and borderline weak contrast.

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied
    Advice on these two images please.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied

It is subjective, and while you have not cropped any specific part of the aircraft, it is neither a close up, not a wide-angle view, so doesn't really work in that case.
    Thanks for the insight!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Have a quick question about this rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8354826.

I cropped it where the wing stops and thought that it would work, but it got rejected. So I'm wondering what the criteria is for uploading shots like these? Should it be closer to the wing?

Thanks.
    It is subjective, and while you have not cropped any specific part of the aircraft, it is neither a close up, not a wide-angle view, so doesn't really work in that case.

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied
    Have a quick question about this rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8354826.

I cropped it where the wing stops and thought that it would work, but it got rejected. So I'm wondering what the criteria is for uploading shots like these? Should it be closer to the wing?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I won't upload both of them, just one of them. Which would have the best chance of getting accepted?
    No difference.

Leave a comment:

• klaxspotting
    replied

I won't upload both of them, just one of them. Which would have the best chance of getting accepted?
    I'm no screener but aesthetically I prefer the wide crop. Not my place to comment on quality though.

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied

1-2 similar
    3 contrast/exposure, oversharpened

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello everyone. Got a couple photos I've got questions about. For the first two, which one do you think will be a better crop? And please pre-screen those photos as well as the last photo. Thanks!
    1-2 similar
    3 contrast/exposure, oversharpened

Leave a comment:

• andyaviation
    replied
    Hello everyone. Got a couple photos I've got questions about. For the first two, which one do you think will be a better crop? And please pre-screen those photos as well as the last photo. Thanks!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Prescreen this image please. Specifically looking to see if it's level and centered properly.
    Leveling and centering look ok. Image does seem to be suffering a bit from compression

Leave a comment:

Working...
X