Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton_vern - Pre Screen / Editing Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would these be considered as Night Shot?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	B-18356.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	527.2 KB
ID:	1116013Click image for larger version

Name:	N839AA (2).jpg
Views:	87
Size:	680.6 KB
ID:	1116012
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
      Would these be considered as Night Shot?
      Yes.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Yes.
        Thank you kindly

        Comment


        • Can I please be informed as to where this image is under sharpened? The whole image looks pretty sharp to me.


          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9166946

          Comment


          • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
            Can I please be informed as to where this image is under sharpened? The whole image looks pretty sharp to me.


            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9166946
            Borderline for me. I wouldn't have rejected it, but not sure it would stand a great chance on appeal.

            Comment


            • Can i please have the following 3 images pre-screened for contrast & exposure?

              Thank you kindly!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0063.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1116536Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0134.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	608.3 KB
ID:	1116537Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FNNQ.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	1116538

              Comment


              • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                Can i please have the following 3 images pre-screened for contrast & exposure?

                Thank you kindly!
                1. overprocessed, dirty, borderline soft
                2. overprocessed
                3. overprocessed, soft

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  1. overprocessed, dirty, borderline soft
                  2. overprocessed
                  3. overprocessed, soft
                  Thanks, I can fix them. When you say 1 is dirty, as in a cmos dust spot or the aircraft?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post

                    Thanks, I can fix them. When you say 1 is dirty, as in a cmos dust spot or the aircraft?
                    The former. Cleanliness of the aircraft is irrelevant for screening.

                    Comment


                    • Can I please have a pre-screen of the following for contrast, exposure & sharpness?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0053.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	736.7 KB
ID:	1116912Click image for larger version

Name:	N773CK.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	743.6 KB
ID:	1116913Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FNNQ.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	1116914Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0094.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	580.1 KB
ID:	1116915

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                        Can I please have a pre-screen of the following for contrast, exposure & sharpness?
                        1. overprocessed, borderline soft
                        2-3. soft
                        4. borderline overprocessed

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          1. overprocessed, borderline soft
                          2-3. soft
                          4. borderline overprocessed
                          Thanks

                          Can I please have a pre-screen of the following, all for exposure, contrast & sharpness, yesterday was a miserable day & I just wont to know wether these are fixable?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	799.5 KB
ID:	1117001Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0021.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	828.0 KB
ID:	1117002Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1117003

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                            Can I please have a pre-screen of the following, all for exposure, contrast & sharpness, yesterday was a miserable day & I just wont to know wether these are fixable?
                            1. soft, contrast, noisy
                            2. dark, contrast
                            3. soft, contrast, color

                            Probably not fixable.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              1. soft, contrast, noisy
                              2. dark, contrast
                              3. soft, contrast, color

                              Probably not fixable.
                              Thank you, I didn't think so but thought i'd ask.

                              Comment


                              • Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen of the following in regards to sharpness, contrast & exposure? the RAAF Hercules got rejected for over processing so I have reduced post processing where I can, is this now better?

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0116.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	1117533Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-QPI.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	881.5 KB
ID:	1117532Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BAH (1).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	552.2 KB
ID:	1117534Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-ZGG.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1117535

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X