Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton_vern - Pre Screen / Editing Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
    Hi, can I please get a pre-screen for this Sydney runway?
    Borderline heat hazed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Borderline heat hazed.
      Thank you

      Comment


      • Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen on this image in regards to exposure, center/position & anything else that may be an issue?

        Thank you

        Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-TJK.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	877.6 KB
ID:	1123684

        Comment


        • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
          Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen on this image in regards to exposure, center/position & anything else that may be an issue?
          Image is quite soft.

          Comment


          • Hi team, is there any hope for this image or is it too dark?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0021.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	765.6 KB
ID:	1125310

            Comment


            • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
              Hi team, is there any hope for this image or is it too dark?
              Not dark, but very borderline contrast.

              Comment


              • Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of the following? checking exposure & contrast & anything else noticeable if possible please.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	732.5 KB
ID:	1125471

                Comment


                • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                  Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of the following? checking exposure & contrast & anything else noticeable if possible please.
                  Very borderline contrast.

                  Comment


                  • Hi team, can I please get a pre screen of the following 2 images,

                    Can you please check the color saturation/warmth, contrast, exposure ect on both.
                    The 737 BBJ besides screening for the above, there is a cone in front of one of the main landing gear, would this be enough to be considered obstruction?

                    Thank you

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0179.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	731.4 KB
ID:	1125605Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0172.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	588.6 KB
ID:	1125604

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                      Hi team, can I please get a pre screen of the following 2 images,

                      Can you please check the color saturation/warmth, contrast, exposure ect on both.
                      The 737 BBJ besides screening for the above, there is a cone in front of one of the main landing gear, would this be enough to be considered obstruction?
                      Color/contrast ok for both, second borderline overexposed, both somewhat soft.

                      Comment


                      • Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of the following images for contrast, exposure, sharpness ect.

                        Thank you

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-OJJ.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	779.8 KB
ID:	1125742Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-SWO.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	672.7 KB
ID:	1125743Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-SWU.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	606.9 KB
ID:	1125741

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                          Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of the following images for contrast, exposure, sharpness ect.
                          1. dark/contrast
                          2. borderline dark
                          3. ok for me

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            1. dark/contrast
                            2. borderline dark
                            3. ok for me
                            Thanks for your help

                            Comment


                            • Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen on the following 2 for exposure, centering/crop & glare plus anything else if possible?

                              Thanks

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	H4-SIB.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	454.7 KB
ID:	1125807Click image for larger version

Name:	RP-C3347.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	1125808

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
                                Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen on the following 2 for exposure, centering/crop & glare plus anything else if possible?
                                Some softness, but otherwise ok for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X