• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Likely not.
    Thank you

Comment

• Can I please get a pre-screen of this image of YWIO Wilton Aerodrome, I was planning to upload it as an Airport Overview. Looking at contrast, exposure & anything else that could effect it ect

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	912.1 KB
ID:	1131713

Comment

• Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
        Can I please get a pre-screen of this image of YWIO Wilton Aerodrome, I was planning to upload it as an Airport Overview. Looking at contrast, exposure & anything else that could effect it ect
        Likely a motive rejection, but beyond that, contrast is very borderline.

Comment

Likely a motive rejection, but beyond that, contrast is very borderline.
          Thanks, can I ask whats wrong in regards to motive? YWIO is a public airport. The buildings are all related to the airport itself.

Comment

Thanks, can I ask whats wrong in regards to motive? YWIO is a public airport. The buildings are all related to the airport itself.
            Most of the buildings/structures are hidden behind trees/vegetation.

Comment

Most of the buildings/structures are hidden behind trees/vegetation.
              Understood, thanks.

Comment

• I am hoping to upload this as a "Spotting location", any issues that anyone can see?

Name:	YSSY.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1132249

Comment

I am hoping to upload this as a "Spotting location", any issues that anyone can see?
                  Yes - you can't really see the actual spotting location.

Comment

• Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen for these 2 images for contrast, exposure ect & anything else that may be rejected for? Both will be "Hot" for new liveries. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0078.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	420.2 KB
ID:	1132576Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008-2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1132577

Thanks

Comment

Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen for these 2 images for contrast, exposure ect & anything else that may be rejected for? Both will be "Hot" for new liveries.
                      1. borderline contrast
                      2. soft

Comment

• Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of this helipad & some advice on what I should upload it as?

Ill put it as an airport
                        Civilian
                        Australia
                        Code: Ulladulla Medical - Milton YXUA
                        Airport View: I am not too sure about, Runway? Overview? There's no helipad option (I've looked at the upload guidelines & I think it should just be Airport Overview

Thanks for your continued help

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	1133108

Comment

Hi team, can I please have a pre-screen of this helipad & some advice on what I should upload it as?

Ill put it as an airport
                          Civilian
                          Australia
                          Code: Ulladulla Medical - Milton YXUA
                          Airport View: I am not too sure about, Runway? Overview? There's no helipad option (I've looked at the upload guidelines & I think it should just be Airport Overview

Thanks for your continued help
                          Upload as Ramp, but it may be at the screener's discretion as to whether the motive is suitable.

Comment

• Hi team, can I please inquire about this rejection? Rejected for dust spots & bad quality. The dust spots I believe being referred to are small black dots, they are birds, also I don't know why the bad quality rejection? It was shot, edited & upload the same size & way other images from the same day have been accepted. I don't think I have ever had a bad quality rejection before. I am not looking at appealing at all, I just want some clarification for future reference so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks you

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi team, can I please inquire about this rejection? Rejected for dust spots & bad quality. The dust spots I believe being referred to are small black dots, they are birds, also I don't know why the bad quality rejection? It was shot, edited & upload the same size & way other images from the same day have been accepted. I don't think I have ever had a bad quality rejection before. I am not looking at appealing at all, I just want some clarification for future reference so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks you

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9958375
                              Quality rejection was a mistake. Should have been Horizon. Needs a little CW rotation.

Comment

Quality rejection was a mistake. Should have been Horizon. Needs a little CW rotation.
                                Thank you for the clarification. I will fix the rotation & re-upload it.

Comment

Working...
                                X