Clinton_vern - Pre Screen / Editing Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi team

Can I get a screener to give me an idea on the following 3 photos all of the same helicopter taken at the same time.

The first photo, which i would really like to add to que i am worried about the sun position, the sun was almost head on the the machine, would this be considered backlit?
    The second photo which is my second choice, i am concerned with position of the main body, as to fit the rotor in the body sits low in the centre. I considered cropping the rotor as i have done with previous helicopters but it doesnt look right.
    The third i am also concerned about lighting.

If there is anything else wrong could you pease highlight for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
      Hi team

Can I get a screener to give me an idea on the following 3 photos all of the same helicopter taken at the same time.

The first photo, which i would really like to add to que i am worried about the sun position, the sun was almost head on the the machine, would this be considered backlit?
      The second photo which is my second choice, i am concerned with position of the main body, as to fit the rotor in the body sits low in the centre. I considered cropping the rotor as i have done with previous helicopters but it doesnt look right.
      The third i am also concerned about lighting.

If there is anything else wrong could you pease highlight for me?
      Image links are broken.

Comment

• Sorry dlowwa, i am not sure what happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0029.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	540.8 KB
ID:	1109920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0038.jpg
Size:	378.3 KB
ID:	1109918Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0034.jpg
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	1109919

Comment

• Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
          Sorry dlowwa, i am not sure what happened.
          These are all backlit.

Comment

Working...
          X