Clinton_vern - Pre Screen / Editing Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
    Hi JP team, can I please get a pre-screen on the following 5 for contrast, exposure, sharpness & if there is any heat haze?
    Don't really see any heat haze, and other items would not be an issue for me.

Comment

• Hi team, this was rejected for part reason of digital manipulation, is that where the exhaust trail is? Because just for future reference I don't know how to fix that, its not something i did in post processing, I know it kinda looks like i've used the dust spot remover in it but that's not the case. I'm not appealing or anything, I just want to learn for next time!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9303059

I have added the original un-edited photo just to show the exhaust trail

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	1120162
      Last edited by clinton_vern; 2021-07-29, 09:13. Reason: Added photo

Comment

Hi team, this was rejected for part reason of digital manipulation, is that where the exhaust trail is? Because just for future reference I don't know how to fix that, its not something i did in post processing, I know it kinda looks like i've used the dust spot remover in it but that's not the case. I'm not appealing or anything, I just want to learn for next time!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9303059

I have added the original un-edited photo just to show the exhaust trail

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	1120162
        Looks like poor dust spot removal (or something else) below the tail.

Comment

• Hi team, I have just fixed this after a Dark/Underexposed & Too much or too little contrast rejection,does this now look ok in regards to both rejections?

Name:	A97-448.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	1120423

Comment

Hi team, I have just fixed this after a Dark/Underexposed & Too much or too little contrast rejection,does this now look ok in regards to both rejections?

Name:	A97-448.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	1120423
            Borderline for contrast (weak), imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline for contrast (weak), imho.
              Thank you

Comment

• Can someone please advise me as too what needs to be center on this image as the fuselage is centered using the JP center tool.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Can someone please advise me as too what needs to be center on this image as the fuselage is centered using the JP center tool.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9381238
                  Looks a touch high in the frame.

Comment

• Hi team, I was just wondering i these would ever be considered, i shot them back in 2006 with a 5 megapixel Sony

VH-AWU (pic 1) isn't on the database under this rego or any of it's previous rego's that I have found (yes its backlit)

Name:	DSC03642.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1121881Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03587.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	656.6 KB
ID:	1121882Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03612.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	831.2 KB
ID:	1121883Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04103.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	887.7 KB
ID:	1121884

Comment

Hi team, I was just wondering i these would ever be considered, i shot them back in 2006 with a 5 megapixel Sony

VH-AWU (pic 1) isn't on the database under this rego or any of it's previous rego's that I have found (yes its backlit)
                      All have issues with contrast (especially the first), but the quality otherwise seems acceptable for 2005. Rarity would then be the determining factor.

Comment

All have issues with contrast (especially the first), but the quality otherwise seems acceptable for 2005. Rarity would then be the determining factor.
                        Thanks, I have increased the contrast.

Views:	97
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	1121901

Comment

Thanks, I have increased the contrast.

Views:	97
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	1121901
                          Not much to add really. Contrast is terrible. Can't say whether it being an old(er) image and new reg. would outweigh that.

Comment

• Hi team, this will be a new rego to database but I am having trouble with the exposure. The exposure peaks to the right due to the brightness on the rear but if I try to level the exposure the front looks too dark. Is it worth trying to upload or will it be rejected for backlit and or exposure?

Many thanks

Name:	IMG_0036.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	638.7 KB
ID:	1122342

Comment

Hi team, this will be a new rego to database but I am having trouble with the exposure. The exposure peaks to the right due to the brightness on the rear but if I try to level the exposure the front looks too dark. Is it worth trying to upload or will it be rejected for backlit and or exposure?
                              Not backlit, but does need some brightening overall. Also somewhat soft/blurry, so might not actually be worth the effort.

Comment

Not backlit, but does need some brightening overall. Also somewhat soft/blurry, so might not actually be worth the effort.
                                Thank you, I will skip this one & hope I catch it again some other time

Comment

Working...
                                X