No announcement yet.

Clinton_vern - Pre Screen / Editing Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone available to have a look at the above post for me?

Thanks in advanced

Comment

• Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post
      Is anyone available to have a look at the above post for me?

Thanks in advanced
      Hi,

We are a volunteer crew doing this on our own (unpaid) time, so unfortunately you will need to be patient and wait for whenever someone has the time.

The first image is similar, and the second is not technically obstructed but may be considered clutter (subjective).

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi,

We are a volunteer crew doing this on our own (unpaid) time, so unfortunately you will need to be patient and wait for whenever someone has the time.

The first image is similar, and the second is not technically obstructed but may be considered clutter (subjective).
        Understood, thank you

Comment

• Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen of this image for obstruction, contrast ect, anything else that can be seen? Also if accepted what categories should I select? I would pick war bird as this is model is retired from the RAAF, this is used as a training prop.

Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	A97-168.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1139756

Comment

Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen of this image for obstruction, contrast ect, anything else that can be seen? Also if accepted what categories should I select? I would pick war bird as this is model is retired from the RAAF, this is used as a training prop.
            Looks a bit soft, but should be ok in terms of obstruction (the balancing weights on the nose could be argued as unavoidable)

Comment

Looks a bit soft, but should be ok in terms of obstruction (the balancing weights on the nose could be argued as unavoidable)
              Thanks mate

Comment

• Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen for this image in regards to contrast, sharpness, exposure ect

Thank you

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	1139772

Comment

Hi team, can I please get a pre-screen for this image in regards to contrast, sharpness, exposure ect
                  Tail is soft/blurry. Borderline for all other aspects.

Comment

• Hi, I just have a question in regards to the Bad Info rejection on this image, can you please clarify what info was wrong just in case i decide to re-upload. (I realize there was a softness rejection also)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I just have a question in regards to the Bad Info rejection on this image, can you please clarify what info was wrong just in case i decide to re-upload. (I realize there was a softness rejection also)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
                      CN is missing.

Comment

CN is missing.
                        Oh damn! Thanks!

Comment

• Hi Team, can I please get a pre-screen for this image just in regards to the crop & anything else that may be found?

Thanks

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1141139

Comment

Hi Team, can I please get a pre-screen for this image just in regards to the crop & anything else that may be found?
                            Ok for me.

Comment

• Hi team, I am just wondering if this shot would be considered for the database. I have uploaded a runway shot before but not a runway shot with aircraft in it. If so, what should i upload it as? I have the rego of the plane. If it would bbe considered, can I please just get a general pre-screen of it?

Thanks for your help

Name:	VH-VUW.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	811.6 KB
ID:	1141611

Comment

Hi team, I am just wondering if this shot would be considered for the database. I have uploaded a runway shot before but not a runway shot with aircraft in it. If so, what should i upload it as? I have the rego of the plane. If it would bbe considered, can I please just get a general pre-screen of it?
                                It can be uploaded as Runway, but it is pretty heavily heat hazed.

Comment

Working...
                                X