X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by clinton_vern View Post

Didn't even think about that. Can faces be blurred or is it just a no no?
    Blurring faces is not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Crop is acceptable to me. Borderline motive for identifiable faces.
    Didn't even think about that. Can faces be blurred or is it just a no no?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks so much.

Can I please have your opinion on this one, taken in 2013, the grass & dust kicked up was a lot, I've tried to remove as much as I can, would it be worth adding to queue? The crop is tight as I have taken off some of the main rotor as back then I had no idea what I was doing.
    Crop is acceptable to me. Borderline motive for identifiable faces.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied

Ah, lovely Lukla. A bit soft, but otherwise looks ok to me.
    Thanks so much.

Can I please have your opinion on this one, taken in 2013, the grass & dust kicked up was a lot, I've tried to remove as much as I can, would it be worth adding to queue? The crop is tight as I have taken off some of the main rotor as back then I had no idea what I was doing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8230.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	640.1 KB
ID:	1122936

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Can I please get a pre screen on the following? I have never uploaded a shot of a runway before. I shot it in 2015 with I think just a Canon point & shoot. Looking at all the usual things, exposure ect plus the framing although there is not much else I can do about that.
    Ah, lovely Lukla. A bit soft, but otherwise looks ok to me.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Can I please get a pre screen on the following? I have never uploaded a shot of a runway before. I shot it in 2015 with I think just a Canon point & shoot. Looking at all the usual things, exposure ect plus the framing although there is not much else I can do about that

Name:	IMG_1535.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	581.6 KB
ID:	1122852

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied

Not backlit, but does need some brightening overall. Also somewhat soft/blurry, so might not actually be worth the effort.
    Thank you, I will skip this one & hope I catch it again some other time

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi team, this will be a new rego to database but I am having trouble with the exposure. The exposure peaks to the right due to the brightness on the rear but if I try to level the exposure the front looks too dark. Is it worth trying to upload or will it be rejected for backlit and or exposure?
    Not backlit, but does need some brightening overall. Also somewhat soft/blurry, so might not actually be worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi team, this will be a new rego to database but I am having trouble with the exposure. The exposure peaks to the right due to the brightness on the rear but if I try to level the exposure the front looks too dark. Is it worth trying to upload or will it be rejected for backlit and or exposure?

Many thanks

Name:	IMG_0036.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	638.7 KB
ID:	1122342

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks, I have increased the contrast.

Name:	DSC03642.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	1121901
    Not much to add really. Contrast is terrible. Can't say whether it being an old(er) image and new reg. would outweigh that.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied

All have issues with contrast (especially the first), but the quality otherwise seems acceptable for 2005. Rarity would then be the determining factor.
    Thanks, I have increased the contrast.

Views:	97
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	1121901

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi team, I was just wondering i these would ever be considered, i shot them back in 2006 with a 5 megapixel Sony

VH-AWU (pic 1) isn't on the database under this rego or any of it's previous rego's that I have found (yes its backlit)
    All have issues with contrast (especially the first), but the quality otherwise seems acceptable for 2005. Rarity would then be the determining factor.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Hi team, I was just wondering i these would ever be considered, i shot them back in 2006 with a 5 megapixel Sony

VH-AWU (pic 1) isn't on the database under this rego or any of it's previous rego's that I have found (yes its backlit)

Views:	109
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1121881Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03587.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	656.6 KB
ID:	1121882Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03612.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	831.2 KB
ID:	1121883Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04103.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	887.7 KB
ID:	1121884

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Can someone please advise me as too what needs to be center on this image as the fuselage is centered using the JP center tool.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9381238
    Looks a touch high in the frame.

Leave a comment:

• clinton_vern
    replied
    Can someone please advise me as too what needs to be center on this image as the fuselage is centered using the JP center tool.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X