Pre-Screening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Request

Hi everyone, this is the first time I request your response for a picture. Is it worthy for an Upload?
    Thanks
    Best Regards

Attachment isnt available.

Comment

I thought i made it right, although i needed more than 30' to fix it out, because i had to log more than once. So, what can i do to make it visible?

Comment

Originally posted by Luca_G22 View Post
        I thought i made it right, although i needed more than 30' to fix it out, because i had to log more than once. So, what can i do to make it visible?
        There doesn't seem to be an attachement in your post. Maybe try to upload it again.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Luca_G22
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]28783[/ATTACH]
          Uploaded again (Insert image --> from computer) I hope it works now, maybe yesterday there were problems with the forum
          Hello, i'm not a screener and i'm still learning.
          This one looks unlevelled and soft for me.
          Again i'm not a screener and maybe wrong so you must wait for a screener to check it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca_G22
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]28783[/ATTACH]
            Uploaded again (Insert image --> from computer) I hope it works now, maybe yesterday there were problems with the forum
            Horizon is off (needs CW rotation) and seems to be a bit heat hazed.

Comment

Hi everybody, i have a problem: the following photo has been rejected:
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8002128 (takeoff)
              because similar to this one
              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9252393 (landing)
              I disagree with this rejection because i have many accepted photos of the a plane from the same side, both in takeoff and landing, without any worry for similarities. Exemples as allegations:
              SU-GCJ. Airbus A330-243P2F. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

SU-GCJ. Airbus A330-243P2F. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

EI-GGR. Airbus A330-202. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

EI-GGR. Airbus A330-202. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Therefore i ask my "guilty" picture of Iran Air in takeoff to be accepted as well.
              Cheers

Comment

Hi, when you get the chance, please read here thoroughly, especially #4, and the part about asking for advice before appealing:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

I've moved your post to your previous thread, but as you've already appealed the image in question, I'll refrain from commenting on it.

Comment

Alright, now it's all clear about point n.4.
                  I've already appealed just because i was taking for granted that my picture would' ve been accepted, seen my precedents. I just don't understand why this time a rejection has occurred. I simply ask justice for my picture.

Comment

Hi everybody, i would like to upload the attached images, but i have some doubt because the photos have been taken without the best light. Let me know your judgements.
                    Have a nice evening
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi everybody, i would like to upload the attached images, but i have some doubt because the photos have been taken without the best light. Let me know your judgements.
                      Have a nice evening
                      1) has the best chances of acceptance
                      2) contrast, soft
                      3) maybe a tad soft
                      4) soft, heat distortion
                      5) slightly soft
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi everybody. I write this because i have some problems in detecting softness. So, can you please give me a judgement about the attached images?
                        Thank you
                        L
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi everybody. I write this because i have some problems in detecting softness. So, can you please give me a judgement about the attached images?
                          Thank you
                          L
                          #4 is a little worse than the others, but for the rest there is only minor softness visible, and should be easy to fix.

Comment

Hi Everybody. I have some photos i feel a little bit unsure about them, so i prefer asking before submitting. What do you think about them?
                            Thank you in advance for any answer
                            Have a good afternoon
                            L
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Everybody. I have some photos i feel a little bit unsure about them, so i prefer asking before submitting. What do you think about them?
                              Thank you in advance for any answer
                              Have a good afternoon
                              L
                              #2 a bit soft, and borderline heat haze on #4; otherwise they would be ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X